Petition to Keep Zelgarad the Accursed After Promo Yes or No

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by SlimeInDisguise, Oct 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Who wants to get this EB stays and ends up being the only way to get Crux chests in the future?

2. People on lb aren't even doing this eb it's a rip off piece of crap.

3. Big no support

4. (#NoSupport x2 ) x 100 = 100#NoSupport.

100#NoSupport x DonaldTrump= 100,000,000#NOSUPPORT.

<3 Nipplex

5. Redstar and cella both earnt 1T in 16 minutes...

6. Red and Cell just wise up and went back to HTE. More clans running HTE than this EB and considering it is currently the Promo EB that is a telling sign.

If this EB is to stay it will need to be re-work just like the original HTE was re-worked.

...and no support in its current form.

7. No no.. Because i always missed the item phase after dropping 20 nobs(circle) or 10nobs(circle) ,

8. how do you miss an item phase in a 2 minute eb?

9. Redstar and cella can earn the same on hte. And naming those two are using the exception to try to prove the rule. Find me one lb or top hte clan that have switched to doing that eb even half the time. It's straight garbage.

10. The item phases don't even pay much. They aren't like hte items.

11. Add me to the no support list. This eb makes it way to easy to gain vast amount of gold in a short time hte is enough but this eb pays twice hte. Why have inflation run more rapid than it already this? I understand people paying should have a slight advantage keyword slight. Now it's easy to tell who pays and who doesn't.

12. As good as it pays and a high spender on seals as I currently keep 300+ no support waste of money

13. I thought it will pay me more๎’

14. i just blink and it was all gone 0.o

15. Reserved- Support to a new premium eb that last. Perhaps make this one 75 nobs and a stronger one for 100 nobs keeping the plunder around the same like hte & RWB but called it Zelgarad the escape.

So many complain about paying but you have control of your finances. If you do not wish to pay to play simply don't there are free ebs, also if your In a loyal clan with 100 active members 10 nobs each equal 10 epic battles that seems fair to me. Even a clan of 50 could make amazing plunder.

Moose clam ๎’๎’๎’ great typo

16. How dare you forget my underscore and two three six

17. I vote YES Keep it if and only if it is name changed to "Nail in the Coffin"
    Cuz that's what it is.
    Or else NO To the continued expanse into pay-to-grow without the increase of time/resources going into creating an exciting war environment.

18. Such a blatant money grab. Devs so greedy they make it cost more and still last 90 seconds like hte. They are actively trying to suck the last bit of marrow from the bones of their diminishing player base. No support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.