PETITION: Shard LB NOT Anonymous

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Nov 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Posting names so NOOBS with no business try to whack them seems ridiculous posting the amounts per is what matters then again I doubt oh toaster troll would be in the top as is, or you gonna keep threatening osw and farming with alts like a NOOB?

2. I am not participating in this event but support. Like troll said make them fight for it not just keep being unknown

3. Not participating too heavily in this event either (this account is too small and I've lost my main) but I also give support to this. Nice to see PvP players finally getting an event. Why not make it even crazier awesome and more competitive?

4. You'll find the leaders by hitting people so why have them give you everything in this go do your own damn work and find them they will pay more shards like some people on this thread 

5. There you go iRain, you can see steals when person has blade...

6. Yup you caught me I so graciously stole you, 8 times the same amount of hits apoc clans have hit instinct members each time a cf is broken in cc from anyone not in our osw I'll return those hits on you

7. I so want the leaders names so all the shards arnt stuck in one plase pass them out

8. Just look at the battle LB and hit the top ten.

9. Support because I will be at top and can have much glory but if people trying to make chards off of me then you will be sorry because I have forge kingdom so will not prevail but bye and see you in the kaworld

10. You have my paw in support ~#@

11. No support. I like mysteries.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.