PETITION FOR SPY QUESTS

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by ___Anonymous________Martin_, Apr 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Support!! Totally thought about this before!!

2. If they ever do this..

They should make you have to figure out what spy action to use on the quest.
    It could change actions at various % points giving it a more dynamic feel than troop quest while also being a personal semiEB experience that you can complete at your own pace.

3. Good lord, if you listen closely you can hear the entire kaw-munities brain cells dying. This idea has been shot down by the devs far too many times to count! Drop it and come up with something better already. Sheesh!

4. Kaw admin actually corrected someone who said this would never happen with the statement- "you don't know that for sure."

It is up in the air. When they state spies where never meant to be a big part of the game it sounds like more of an explanation as to why spy quest don't exist than a firm affirmation they wont ever exist.

5. I'm an attack build but I still support this.

6. @fractals: that was once, and the countless other times have all been a resounding "NO"

7. Whateves

I am not saying they will. Im asking them to.
    A lot of people are asking them to for a long time. I hope the future pans out the way you desire because spy quest seem to unsettle you somewhat.

100 no's and 1 yes is a resounding yes.
    We shall see.

8. No support. Use ur spies pvp ehen u cant use em on your eb. Think of it as a quest that fights back.

9. Support, i can't even beat my regular quests any more

10. I feel spy quest would be rather pointless for but if they did implement them I would laugh if they had no set xstal drops. People would finally get their spy quest but rage about no free xstals. Honestly not many care about spy quest, they only want another way to get free xstals.

11. Generalizing^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.