Petition for extra war for europe/asia/Australia 8/9pm aedst

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TweetyBird, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Support!! I only can do 1-2 wars per weekday and the war time are mostly during late night and school time,which makes it more difficult to war.

2. Keep it going. Post in WC to ask peeps to sign. Clan doesn't allow forum post? No problem. Send "More Wars for Euro/Asia/Aussie player base" via ingame feedback. Or email your support to

Support@athinkingape.com

We have many great people out there being left on the bench. Lets show em some love and get this going.

Thank you to everyone in KaW.

3. Support

Wholeheartedly

4. Move to Canada.. Problem solved :)

5. You idiots know that devs have tested different time slots? Devs have already stated that there was not enough players at those time warring and that it won't happen. They said you would either get bad. match up or not at all. And we don't need more morons in cc complaining about bad match ups.

6. Support

7. And it makes more sense for the wars to be on when more people are on. It's inefficient to war with hardly anyone on.

I'm UK so also affected by this. But it's something we just have to live with

8. The slot requested has NOT been tested. Read the op. Smdh.

9. What time did they test 5pm in Australia with sign up at 3pm . Of course there would be no people. You all are saying devs said this and that.Well what happened with Round wars. I am just asking for an Indy war here.Looks like people will need that extra time for s4 anyway. Seems you all are happy for us to help you thwith EBs but if its for a timeslot that doesn't affect you then you dont worry about it.

10. Anyone who chooses to do EE is waisting there time anyway, unless they enjoy the competition of war. Promos give away much more for hardly any effort

11. Saturn my bfe is better then yours. I got if from ee. Support

12. Hard to take post seriously with that, lol.

I'm sure the statement still stands. We don't need anymore war changes. I do agree that there needs to be better times for your part of the world, just not enough people.

13. We need more Asian LBs so Devs would listen

#truth