Petition for extra war for europe/asia/Australia 8/9pm aedst

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TweetyBird, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Devs only hv to add two slots for there to be 24 hrwars. These can be indy. They should start withthe 3am pdt war

2. Come on devs... givem war!! I will war as well. Thats AT least another 0.66usd ( after google takes their cut) per war.

3. Mith eq now costs so much to upgrade. Support more wars means ur eq gets upgraded quicker.you can even war this time on weekend even if u hv to do something just wake up early

4. More wars more indy no more round.

5. Support, again and again! Keep the thread running guys!

6. Still supporting...c'mon Devs...it's not about attendance, just look at some of the wars in the last 8 weeks. It's about providing to a loyal and potentially lucrative player base.

As Nike say...Just Do Itβœ…

7. Bump

At least try an indi war at 3am please devs. How do you know what the turnout will be like if you don't try it?

8. Even 1 indy war per week in this slot would be great. Surely that's not to much to ask for?? Throw us a freakin bone here devs

9. More wars the better for everyone. Only saw 1 round war being done. You know we will definitely get more than 30 players for war

10. Just one....that's all were asking.

Is there a technical reason why you can't do this? Or is it a 'mandrolic' one as it requires you to have a person awake to initiate a war and monitor it?

If it's because you have to have someone awake...then welcome to our world 

Add one war for Asia please.

11. THIS

12. Great...it wasn't bad enough that the main war that I could do ..started at midnight and didn't finish until 1am...now if I want to war I have to be up till bloody 2am...wtf devs...you guys really do hate Aussies...FFS THIS IS ******** :mad: