Petition for extra war for europe/asia/Australia 8/9pm aedst

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TweetyBird, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Absolute support

2. Bumping this to AT as it appears the devs missed it when creating the latest war schedule.

3. Time to keep these at the top of the list devs have moved war back an hour once again so most working Australians can't war during the week at all!! Support us Aussies looking for a fair go as we have been finishing Americans ebs for them now give us something back supportsupport

4. Time to keep these at the top of the list devs have moved war back an hour once again so most working Australians can't war during the week at all!! Support us Aussies looking for a fair go as we have been finishing Americans ebs for them now give us something back supportsupport

5. Damn double post thought there was more than one thread on the subject my bad

6. Your ee wars are dying and we have asked u to put an indi war timeslot for us and other ppl who do shift work. There is no reason not to support it. Even if you just trial it on weekend u will see more participation than other supposedly peak timeslots

7. I think another trial is in order n test once again

8. ALWAYS...gets my support

9. Support to my broz in Australia

10. Support again for this. Stop ignoring your asian/Aussie customers devs.

11. SUPPORT. My asian girlfriends wont make love without war so i really would appreciate this.

12. Girlfriend* she is the one and only ♡

13. Support it so that need not to wake up in middle of night to fight wars