Petition for 1hr wars.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by YOUR_PRESIDENT_MR_TRUMP, Jul 1, 2013.

1. The subject says it all. Those who want the 1hr wars thrown in the mix with the 2hr wars so everyone can be happy make a post. Keep the petition going.
    For those who oppose the blitz system, there's no reason for you to post here with your objections, but you will anyways. For that you have my thanks for bumping the thread. ;) .

2. Support 2 hours is to long for ppl who have lives

3. One half 1hr the other half 2hr i can support that....although it will never be the same as the day long pwars :)

4. Support

5. Support!!! 

6. Full support! I think people would be more active through the 1 hour wars.. More people can spare 1 hour compared to 2.

7. Support

8. Support

9. 48 hours --> 24 hours--> 4 hours--> 2 hours now 1 hour wars. Guys just stick with one. 2 hour wars are fine.

10. Next is going to be 30 minute wars, I enjoyed the 4 hour wars; no support!

11. You cant just decide how long a war is going to be, i mean jesus thousands of people are dying it would be great if they could just do that have it end but it just doesnt work that way.

12. great success! (Borat voice)

13. Support for 15 min wars, I mean come on, I can my oil changed in 15 min, get a car insurance quote in 15min (or less), check my credit score in 15 min, why not war in 15 min?

I'm just kidding so you know :)

14. I like 1 hour. Seriously, I feel like a waste of space when I'm doing nothing but tap for 2 hours.
    Support. Total.

15. Support 1 hour mix with 2 hours maintained as proposed.