Paul McCartney said: "If slaughterhouses had glass walls, ev

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *The_Final_Spartan (01), Feb 21, 2013.

1. Paul McCartney said: "If slaughterhouses had glass walls, everyone would be a vegetarian." What do you think about it?

2. Except the people already working there will still be meat eaters but other people will hate the smell or sight

3. I wouldn't, I'd like to kill my food before I eat it if I could.

4. Since slaughterhouses don't have glass walls, I am not a fan of vegetables, and I don't live near a slaughterhouse, I'm exempt from this thread :cool: .

5. I hunt with my dad and kill my own food lol

6. It was Paul's wife, Linda, who originally said that. Paul is narrating the new PETA video

7. considering I've never even seen a slaughter house, and ppl work at them...

I doubt it ;)

8. Don't doubt. I've seen videos and read accounts of what goes on. Disturbing. And for the record, I haven't eaten meat in over 15 years

9. Beacon tastes good I can't complain

10. I once had to watch a video on workers in slaughterhouses beating animals to death to kill them, and I still eat meat.

11. A "Beacon" is a light on a lighthouse next to the ocean.

12. Are you kidding?!?! I kill my own food, butcher it, and eat it

13. @Jesus- I thought I read somewhere that you were compassionate 

14. Might bither me a little but I highly doubt it would have much impact on my diet.

15. Ok them it won't effect everyone if they see animals butchered

16. What about Ron Swanson?

17. It seems to me you have mistaken my meal as you gave me what my food eats .