Paul McCartney said: "If slaughterhouses had glass walls, ev

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *The_Final_Spartan (01), Feb 21, 2013.

1. Paul McCartney is a massive wus. Possibly anemic.

2. lmao. 
    That guy is hilarious.

3. A world with out meat is like a not having water.

4. Wait, what?

5. I love meat! A beautifully grilled, medium rare, prime American ribeye = pure, mouth watering bliss.

I find vegetarians are the same people that also refuse oral sex. Why limit your pleasures?

6. Medium rare? Way to overcook it bro.

7. @S65: Lmfao.

8. Some people don't like meat, or oral sex. It can just be a preference...

9. Meat is amazing! I agree with whisky

10. I love meat, but I agree with Martyn... 

11. If slaughterhouses had walls of glass....

I've never seen a slaughterhouse in my life and I don't intend to. Why look if you know you'll be disgusted?

12. So sad... All you poor people not wanting oral... Guess you people have never been truly butt hurt either... ?

Well more meat for me. And lots more oral for me too!!!

13. I know how they treat the animals and how it is in there, from what ive read and seen, and it does not put me off from eating meat, i mean, its sock the way they treat the animals but aint nothing gunna stop me frying up a good steak or some hamburgers.

14. I'm unable to stop eating meat. Without bacon, I am nothing

15. Plus I'm a long way from the nearest slaughterhouse so I've never seen one lol

16. I have to say having been to a few butcher shops and actually having butchered a few animals myself I'd never stop eating meat.

17. Well I'm almost a vegetarian. I just don't like meat. Go ahead and eat it, it doesn't make me jealous that you eat it. Do you understand that?

18. I've thought about going vegetarian. Mostly because I can't handle a lot of stuff with meat in it. I've got a very sensitive stomach/colon.

19. No women could be a vegatarian after they have eaten my man meat

20. I've been in a slaughter house it honestly didnt faze me I grew up hunting/butchering fish and animals around Alaska since I was a young child so it really wasnt bad.