OSW: Yafi vs NA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two OSW threads in a day. I'm unstoppable.

Yafi versus New Age. This comes from the merger of what remained of Los with Yafi.
    NA and Los were in osw for 7 months due to NA stripping mods. At the start it was NA vs Purg, then it went on to NA vs los family, then other clans joined in.

Then Yafi pmed Twicc demanding a mutual cf because Los was going to merge into Yafi. Yafi tried pressuring twicc and NA into mutual cf, since NA were tired, they accepted. For reasons not quite clear, the cf didn’t last, with NA hitting Purgatory agai and with Los being part of Yafi now, Yafi went to war.

The biggest claimed strip was NA on Malak Warrior. 60T claimed taken. But I'm sure there have been others. TBH, I’ve been out of the loop, so I’ll let others discuss the finer detail. Good luck to all. :ugeek:

2. Finally a war that we can all agree Yafi will actually be challenged by.

Good luck to both sides!

3. Good luck to NA. NA is the underdog against a family of clans

4. you have been busy today Phil lol

5. Idk if my heart can handle 2 OSW threads

6. Nah Cynder lol. There's like over 300 yafi members now I think with the addition of los and rise of honour plus purgatory. I don't think NA have enough man power to cause sufficient damage

7. Support to na, yafi hosting Los noobs :lol:

8. Ah Val I didn't even know about those acquisitions haha

Out of the loop.

Thanks for the info that changes the spectrum a bit.

9. If you'd noticed though, Los used to be about 6 clans strong? Now they're destroyed and merged into yafi, tells you that man power isn't exactly lacking at NA now doesn't it ;)

10. Yes, Yafi is one of the biggest success stories of Kaw. They are also now the only clan Zaft takes seriously. This dates back to that year-long judgment/Zaft war.

Still a 60T strip by NA is impressive.

11. Yup, los is basically dead due to NA

12. I, princess of the noobs declare this the #1 osw of 2014 to be in... If you like being naked ;)

13. Add on: 60T strip on an inactive account.

14. Wow, NA is busy! 7month osw turn around to a new osw.

Nice to see you back Philo

15. Well I dnt know much of any clans involved ... Anyways if any of my frnds in it then GOOD LUCK ..

16. Mooose u evil Cow u no answer my wall message time for lunch :)

17. Will be hard for NA. They been in osw for 7 months and yafi is fresh and ready. GL to both sides. Will be interesting.

18. Yafi is a joke. Bunch SG who pay people Olay for them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.