OSW: Yafi vs NA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. this Isnt propaganda?

2. And where is white ghost ? My little trash bag will not be forgotten :lol:

3. The forums are NOT the place to call out specific players you suspect of breaking the rules even if you believe they have been caught as part of the recent bans.

Anyone continuing to post names of these players will see a forum ban.

4. @ Dev acct

We aren't naming anyone who was banned. Unless you are claiming that you also reset the accounts you recently banned. I'm not sure as you made no mention of resetting accounts on your official thread regarding botting and account banning.

We are merely wondering why roughly 60-70 of their members decided to mass reset their accounts. Yafi leadership is denying any such thing has happened, so we compiled a list of their mates that decided to press that little grey reset button and leave the rest of their mates to war, while they retired.

That is, unless you are claiming that you also reset the accounts you recently banned. If that's the case, say so, so that NA is not punished for doing nothing wrong. Because at this point, the accounts named were not banned from KaW. They decided to mass reset because NA was giving them too much inc.

Unless you say otherwise?

5. In regards to the recent botting bans yes, in extreme situations some accounts were reset to remove their negative impact on the game. Their owners will also be compensated in the near future.

I hope that answers your questions and puts an end to this witch hunt. Moving forward please continue to report via support@athinkingape.com instead of calling out players on the forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.