OSW Between White Wolves and Rebellion.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *White_Wolves (01), Apr 16, 2013.

1. U guys weren't even hitting us so just do u know I wouldn't be talking the god king cried to your clan leader, and u guys cried to SL and The Strippers Club,u guys are crying noobs asking for help,my troops fought hard and long until u guys HAD to cry to SL who strippe the hell out of us /).- this had nothin to do with WW

2. Free Farms!

3. Mmmhmmm my former alliance

4. Good evening. I am the owner of White Wolves. The guy who started this thread is the former owner of rebellion.
    They likes to farm noobs for fun. When they farmed members of our clan, i asked him to stop... They said no so we farmed them back. Logic no?? Lots of kaw players said thank you for this... Finally those guys doesnt farm anymore!
    We are a friendly clan and we like hitting ebs all the time! We never did any war... We are a friendly clan.... The guy who calls himself rebel now ( and before commander and afterwards White_Wolf) is a guy who likes to bully other members... a guy like this should not play KAW...
    So case closed...
    If someone has questions, please contact me...
    But most of all... Enjoy playing this amazing game!

kinds regards,

Sg

5. Hey, that's not true.

6. He..tries to bully people. Not very good at it though ;)

7. Thats the least you can say.... You can't say that rebel/commander is a smart person.... But yeah, stupid people you find everywhere...

8. White Wolves

The art you have on your clan page is stolen.
    It was made by me and it is not a wolf, it is a dog. It was the art on my old clan page "Dog Soldiers" which is now disbanded.

Thanks for stealing it  only took me like 3 hours to make perfect 

On the other hand it tells me that I done a good job

9. Can truly say that Spanish is right! We are a fun and friendly clan... We never wanted to get involved in this.. But the rebellion Clan left us no choice... The were farming members of the White Wolves... We asked the owner of rebellion to help us to stop this.. But he refused...

And now he is posting things on the forum that aren't true... And he does that while he keeps changing is name...

Good job... Very mature... -_'-

10. This clearly has butthurt written all over it.... The White Wolves clan are NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS THREAD.

11. I'm the former owner of white wolves Spanish fever you idiot, and u asked me why I was farming your member,I said because ^he insulted me and I'm a farmer,then my member recorded Inc from several member in White Wolves

12. your writing makes no sence rebel, ex-commander , ex owner of ex existed clan rebelion. so pleas play your game with your newly ressurected alias and let us keep up. we all know u are not Spanish fever.