OSW Between White Wolves and Rebellion.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *White_Wolves (01), Apr 16, 2013.

1. How am I rubbing defeat?
    I am simply stating the end of the OSW.

2. Cool story starless dude. Now you got more time to eat crayons.

3. Wow most of you are pricks. Good jobs wolves.

4. I love how everyone sees a troll's post and copies it with their own wording :lol:

5. I just learned that girls farts smell better than video games.

6. You're off topic. Leave.

Just kidding :shock:

7. Wait, Willy? :shock:

8. The poster of this thread has no relation to the White Wolves.
    We did not endorse this thread, and the White Wolves clan does not take any responsibility for whatever else this account posts.

9. Another statless alt 

10. Another ignorant piece of **** who cares about stats rather than the content of the OP.
    Either say something that adds to the conversation, or get the **** off my thread, and stop stating the obvious.
    If you think you're clever, you really aren't. You show your true colours acting like a ******* idiot.

11. I rescind last post of mine. Hey op if you had any cajones you'd post with a main.  but no, youre a chicken **** who is too scared to lose fake money on an online game.

12. I saw stat less alt and that was enough reading for me

13. Thanks to the awesome post on my wall by OP, I will be farming owner of clan: white wolves until the main of OP is disclosed.

14. ^ its already been disclosed- op is a nub

15. Good job n4t3.

16. OP is a bit arrogant and over confident.

Time to knock these guys down a few notches.

17. There appear to be a few statless alts here and White Wolves claim they fight with honour yet they are attempting to rub salt in the wounds of Rebellion. Is that truly honourable?

-ᏔᎥ✞- ᏔℍǺ✞ƎᏉƎЯ Ꭵ✞ ✞ǺƘƎƧ

18. I was just casually having some fun on forums and this op got all butt hurt.. I challenge you there op.. Produce your main on this thread.

Maybe we should just farm your clan for your stupidity

19. nice little crop of brussel sprouts ready for harvest