OSW Badges!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Rusted_Knight_of_New_Age, May 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dirty, I want incentive for more clans to fight. I'm sorry but we can name the last remaining war clans. You really want to fight them over and over?

2. I don't OSW for badges

3. I don't care what You and LOTR's osw for
    We all know LOTR osws, I am just trying to get more clans to get into osw and pvp.

4. I just don't think you can ask devs for off system rewards.. The only rewards should be extorted from opponent

5. Dilly, you have less than 500 battle losses with 12mcs.

You are a eb noob.

6. I can see all the bigger stronger clans declaring osw on everyone if this were to happen. Sorry bud, no support

7. A precipitation badge? Like a rain badge?

8. Panda, thats why I pit a time stamp on it.

Anyways I requested to /lock the damn thing anyways.

9. Come up with pvp ideas then and not crappy badges it's so noob like imagine it like this:

Look at me I helped with osw with a big clan don't mess with me cos I'm better than you cos I have a shiny new badge

Reality the noob sat around hitting the few ebs that was running and cried when he got hit in cc

You want to encourage pvp then offer chances to get something out of it where you wouldn't out of ebs badges are lame

10. Osw = Off System Wars.

adding a badge would make it part of a system.

11. Wait, if i wet myself ill get a badge?!?!?!?!

12. This would be hard to judge

13. The reason it's called a osw is because it's off system war you shouldn't get a badge

14. Actions speak louder than words mate ;)

Go wall a mod or something

15. I know why it is called osw. It was a drunken idea.

And I am too lazy to wall a mod.

16. Agreed with Wolfie. And that wouldn't encourage OSF, because OSF is usually made by a conflict that gets out of control. If the conflict gets big enough it messes with the devs. Why would they support something that would make more work for them and the mods?

17. No support. There's a reason it's called "osw". It means off system wars. "Off system" meaning the devs have no control in it. So, if there was a badge, it wouldn't be "osw" anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.