OSW Badges!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Rusted_Knight_of_New_Age, May 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agree with Snr. No support.

2. Which osw did wdgaf win in 2013? And no support.

3. True, mango. Your battle wins and losses is the real testament to your career.

4. The only counter to Mango's point is your battle stats reset when you reset. Only battle achievements show your true experience.

5. I don't think osw players should be awarded badges. Simply because they aren't fought for rewards. A true osw couldn't give a **** about it. Why? Because when the war starts the only goal you truly have in mind is to bring the other clan to its knees. Is that not enough satisfaction? Badges and rewards seem more like a perversion of the Off System War or Old School War.

At least, that's what I'm used to.

6. Saber, that shouldnt affect how your win loss reflects your career. If you are an osw player it will still be horrible after a reset as it was after.

7. True Mango. The best two ways to judge a player based on osw capabilities in my opinion is the defender achievement and battle losses

8. But no badges. That defeats the point of playing outside the system on your own terms

9. No support. Stupid idea. Real PvP players don't need shiny badges to play for PvP. This is just going to inflate ego's worse than Alison is cause she has alot of losses for being in ca's

10. this is the most stupid idea iv ever heard...

Someone keep me pinned for two months so i get a free banner please?!?!

11. I don't need a badge to tell me or others I'm
    a fighter lol. I know, my clan knows, and the enemy knows. And not everyone is involved in the day to day hit each back and forth aspect of osw. There are hidden accounts, banks, etc. tracking all that would kill the off system part of osw. No support

On the other hand if there was a way to get rewards solely off of battle list I would support it. Devs could maybe track actions taken in BL . You'd have to go to your battlelist and hit the players that show up. That I would support

12. this idea is entice more players to pvp and osw.

It's not about who is a real fighter in a damn tap game or silly little egos, it is about getting me members to involve themselves in pvp and osw.

I'm sorry but there is very few osw clans left. We need more. This may help.

13. What happens for mutual cf?

14. /lock

Egos are too high for me to honestly give a damn anymore.

15. The only incentive for OSW should be winning. The point is to cut off growth and render opponent inactive or at least extort something.

Incentive to continue is something I don't want an enemy to have

16. It's a good idea but there's really nothing stopping 2 clans from claiming their in an osw. Hit each other a lot without really doing too much damage like large strips. They'll get fantastic rewards at the end

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.