OSW against CAS. and friends :)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_LetHaL-DaRk_SwAn, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Er I'm agreeing with CAS and admitting my wrongful thinking one the first page :)

2. I usually support 1v1. Don't know any of the story. I liked the Braveheart reference, it stirred a sense of Hope in my heart. Don't post on a lot of threads but because of another incident i did.
    Sorry if you think I'm inconsistent

3. Np, I know about this situation and theirs 2 sides to the story. I'm in war so this the last post from me just wanted to call out the op for choosing to go agenst Cas then post forums for help.
    Solution, don't mess with RCA , we all a team and that's what clans/families are made for.
    I can't name any big families that would do different in this case.
    Everyone enjoy the holidays and hope u all get your Christmas lists fulfilled 

4. Another osw thread love these things :)

5. I'm the same as Metal always support a individual in an individual vs clan ordeal, especially with multiple clans.

Take it or leave it

6. Bman44 it is easy to "call someone out" while hiding behind others. You are like the guy who would start a fight in highschool then tells his friend "hold me back, hold me back!" XD . Clans like yours are exactly the kind of clan I want to mess with. At the end of the day, sticking a bunch of noobs in a clan it is still going to be a noob clan no matter how much you cry that you guys are a war clan.

7. You can try and make up reasons to sound like crying for help from not only the direct rca family but also alliances isn't a noobish move. But in my eyes it screams that you guys are nothing more then cowards. Cas clearly doesn't respect 1v1s thus means your clan can't fight it's own battles

8. Lmbo  mr brave.... Aside from your situation with Cas, I see you have a complex with getting your but kicked.
    See I'm not the high school guy telling my friends to hold me back, I'm the moron that had to go to court because some tough guy had to show off in front of his girl !!
    Theirs alot of "Internet gangsters" on this and alot of other games. Me being an owner of one of RCA clans , I've had to have text wars over stupit stuff .. I'm usually the guy trying to cut you a break on this game. But over time I get sick of running in circles with adults that have a 4yr old complex:(
    So excuse me if it's less time consuming to just pound u and not talk so much. You need to look into things before you assume 
    Maybe ask a few of the big clans what our history is , IDK! But you can sit hear talking till your blue in the face, I learn to take it as "Internet mojo" because in the real world, I conduct myself in a manner that tells people, I'm a great guy but piss me off or be stupit and I'll go upside your head.

9. These guys are so busy with their EB, they can't even keep two ppl pinned.

Looking for a legit war clan? Don't look into CAS. These folks have a lot to learn.

10. That's why Dali - an admin of CAS can't seem to hang on to any defense pots. Zero SDP. Zero ADP. And you call yourselves a war clan?

More like a laughing stock!



11. Every good thing must come to an end. Our friends hero and brave have apologized and I shall post braves' below

12. I came in clan guns blazing with no respect for y'all, said somethings that shouldn't of been said

13. The past month if anything I've learned y'all aren't eb noobs and some pretty relentless fighters, gained a respect from the farming lol

14. Those last two were apologies sent by brave-heart to me, and if you need more proof feel free to read my wall for another one

15. We don't feel we need to post during our wars because we will prove ourselves worthy by the end.

16. Thank you brave that we can all move on now, Good luck.

17. It's funny because brave is doing the exactly same thing to me o_O

18. Your an idiot brave heart you call on your friends when people start poking back by the way and you actively farm noons just for apologies on your wall quit crying William Wallace my ass! _xxX_OX_STRYKER_11B_Xxx_. Is coming for your plunder

19. Your an idiot brave heart you call on your friends when people start poking back by the way and you actively farm noobs just for apologies on your wall quit crying William Wallace my ass! _xxX_OX_STRYKER_11B_Xxx_. Is coming for your plunder

20. Based on the OP's story, honestly.....

SUPPORT!
    LOL!