Osmon Rai New Levels Discussion

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by TomTitTot, Sep 15, 2016.

1. This game has been going for a very long time. Honestly, seven years is amazing for an online mobile app. ATA has a lot of new products and I think that is there focus now.

2. Why not new levels at Abyss? Why Osmon Rai?

3. At least they keep trying to make new things. Not everything works out.

4. This sucks huge! Big disappointments and I was just about to spend real money. Now, I can save my wallet and spend somewhere else.

5. 5 years with those stats? Lol, you weren't gonna spend diddly.

6. Just stupid after playing for to many years spending way to much money and effort the devs move the goal line again just as I could get a glimpse of it. I Thinking of folding my tent and fadinga away like an old soilder.

7. My idea as usual is more warring 

I suggest more war tourneys.
    Now to help the new or smaller or mids out is my aim. To do this i say add land/build tokens to the rewards. Only for HL HF and ABYSS that is.

On to the format:

Tiered war classes as in say the following.
    Tier 1 up to 30m cs
    Tier 2 31-50m cs
    Tier 3 51-100m cs
    Tier 4 101-200 m cs
    Tier 5 201-300m cs
    Tier 6 the whales lol

Rewards based on activity and wins and accumulates. Get the SS and back to 0.
    The more ppl war the higher they accumulate personal rewards. After each 2 week segment personal and event rewards r disbursed.

The driving force behind this is bigs such as i or bigger suffer a lil bit whilst the majority make gains at no cost to us.

8. Yall realize the new BC is nearly 3.5b CD right? I can't imagine how much he makes. ..

9. Agree - get rid of them

10. I was, I was going to put 5 on it!

11. 152T in 10 min 5.6b cs... that's more than people have made playing 7 years. think that says enough

12. This is a whole new definition of aids.

13. 8.6b cs now and growing 175T last eb...what a joke

14. 8billion cs. i think i'm going to end up quitting over this.

15. This is bad

16. Um. Devs. Hello? Where the heck are you? This is gonna be one hell of a mess to clean up. Best get to it soon. Or are y'all out at the bars hammered already celebrating the 7 year kawversary?

17. 9.6b cs and "growing" its just laughable at this point

18. he is almost 100 times my size now.
    i'm ranked 5259 on the lb

i don't feel like laughing.

19. Good lord it's a glitch, stop crying about it. 10$ says he's knocked down by tomorrow