oG Alliance Please Read.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DreadLSA, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Stay in your lane smackourface 

2. That's right, TNT, I would. Luckily for you, there is a CF in place. Of course, it's not like you'd keep it a 1v1 anyways, as your leader's history has proven otherwise. So I'd be in my right mind to assume you'd follow the same path when you're getting pounded.

3. You are assuming Butters can follow your logic Nate.. His dumb ass still eats paint chips

4. Bro, lemme tell you what happens when my news gets lit up by somebody of your prowess.

Step 1: I immediately self pin.
    Step 2: I pop a handfull of my anxiety pills.
    Step 3: I caps rage in cc like this "Oh noz, I am being farmed!!!!"
    Step 4: I log off kaw, boot up the xbox, and grind dragons on skyrim, pretending like im not getting "farmed into submission" on my alternative life.

Fact.

5. Larry, why all the aggression? You act like I walked into your house, punched your dad in the face and shagged your mom.

Jeez, is it just me or do these guys get so personally offended?

Bro, put down the phone, head to your local wal-mart, and hit on some hotties. You'll feel much better.

6. Nate, your pretty good at correcting me. I need somebody like you in my life. I'll tell you what, you can can come work for me. Everytime I say something sexually offensive to one of the ladies at my gym (happens alot) you can correct me, stop the lawsuits ya know?

For payment, ill let you keep my dirty undies every night, seeing as you can't get your face outta my jock.

7. Idk big guy you seem to be the only one who is upset.. Maybe you better go to Wal Mart and re-fill your anxiety pills

8. You are probably one of those guys who wears a lot of mouse and gel at the gym with 20 wristbands and can't move weight for ****..

Let me ask you.. Do you wear gloves when you work out Mr. Personal Trainer?

9. Did you help with that daddy weight?

10. @smackyourface Do you feel big and bad doing two whole actions? Would it make you feel better if, I got you some of his anxiety pills? Let me know I'll run to Walmart and fill the prescription for you! 

11. ༺Ḿ̸̸ɵƝʂϮҽཞ ǤⱥƦⱥցع༻/ι₲Ғ/Ħ♡Ǥ ☠ɵ₲ Ѧ།།ιⱥηƈɛ☠

12. Larry you have no idea bro. I roll into the gym in my tank top (like a boss), line up the sweat bands all the way to my elbow (cuz im finna get my pump on), scope out the finest fatty in the gym, then procede to impress her with my sets 5 crunches.

Its majestic.

13. TnT! Bro! Teach me your gym skills!

14. Tell us another story TNT

15. As for wearing gloves. Nah man, thats too hardcore for me. Besides, elliptical machines don't do much hand damage.