oG Alliance Please Read.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DreadLSA, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Wait till zaft gets involved

2. Oh Larry, I see now. Your one of those guys that always gets reminded of a south park episode.

I used to train two guys like that.

Ya,I remember how cool they were. I wander if there was any correlation between the vast south park knowledge and needing to hire a personal trainer.

3. Thanks nate, I was wandering if I spelled that wrong.

4. LSA never CF'ed.

ZERG spoke without consent...on behalf of LSA, they never re-declared war...they just haven't given up.

But your spin made you look all innocent. I like that.

5. Oh boy.. Here comes the incoherent butt hurt from Butters

6. Dirtylarry has Calais's on his hands

7. Ya bro? I was wandering about that one too. You seem super smart.

8. Nate, we have already agreed that your (see what I did there) way smarter then me.

Why don't you go pick on somebody smarter and stop rubbing my face in the mud.

9. You should put a period at the end of your sentence, btw.

10. Lol willie are u the one that is the attention bird?? It seems u r in a bunch of threads that have nothing to do with you

11. How so?

I have many friends involved in lots of threads.

Which specific threads are you speaking of, and I will give you specific reasons for talking on them. (Besides the fact that this is a public forum)

12. [​IMG]

Backhand, how many bird guesses are you gonna make bro?

13. My guess is that you have NO bird bro

14. I have no bird, what does that even mean?

Any more idiots gonna pop outta nowhere?

15. Yeah, you only get 3 guesses, then you must leave this thread.

16. Idk.. Maybe you share Willy's bird for all I know

17. Not really a spin. Whether LSA decided to cf on us or not we had already stopped hitting them. It was their decision to continue hitting. Ask them they will tell you the same thing. I'm not going to argue about it. You have your opinions and I have my own, both with our own biases.