NOVEMBER 29th CHAOS WARS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Black Friday "EB day"
    New "EB day"
    Waste 3 xtals in "1 war day"

No bonus in Mithril payout from "WAR"
    No motivation to lose "3 XTALS"

Devs, please explain your motivation to push kingdoms at war into a player v eb game?
    You leave us with no motivation to attack other players, because you gave us a rediculus paying eb. You ask us to war and use "3 dollars in health crystals" and don't dare to reimburse them because it IS A NEW WAR SYSTEM

PLEASE make future adjustments to make the game more enjoyable for all kinds of kaw players- not just the "paying eb players"

2. don't do the wars its that simple 3 xtal 1 hour wars and 6 xtal 2 hour wars is what the warring system is about to become and with that will end my warring days.

3. Careful what insults u throw around hell I'm not much for ebs and haven't much to hit at the moment. I highly doubt it will become the norm and I personally like the idea of this war but not every war. Throw 3 in a week or something like that.

4. 3 would be way to many, hell 1 would be way to many.

5. maybe 2 hours wars with 3 xtals is better.. :)

6. Devs. I warred a lot. Nearly all s2. However I cant justify 3 xtals for a war. So I'm out. Hope you have considered the impact this will have on players and your ability to make good matchups with reduced numbers of players participating.

7. Well Season 1 and Season 2 is enough for me. I just retired from doing EE well screw season 3 might aswell wait for ASW next year. My Gh days are over and its time to be an EB fairy ️

8. Good to removed the tracking mechanism! Simply because winning shouldn't be just a tracker's game where the controlling side can ALL pound on ONE!

9. Devs pls pls switch back to the schedule times for ee you had for season 2 - those times were much better! (Personal opinion I know ... But giving you information/feedback on this seems reasonable)

10. I'm going to schedule some different times this weekend ad try out some time changes that have been requested.

11. Hey kaw_Admin wouldn't it be better to conduct beta tests with a couple of volunteer clans.

Re-inburs all that beta testers after test.
    Only small mith amounts of mith will be given.

The way you are testing now only gets you major complaints.

Isn't it better to have a beta test group???

You got mods why not beta testers.

12. @devs, why is there 3x xstals but no extra mith payout to? Makes no one want to war cuz it's doing nothing more for us!! Already been stated, but today's "Black Friday Eb Day"

13. Is war#8 still on i see no sign up and 4 hrs to go????

14. hate to say it but i glad we got a no match lol devs stop being gready please...
    Give a way to earn xtls, maybe extend quests or eb drops or ?? u want us to stop complaining then please try to be our friends and share ohh and by the way black friday was a joke to all those that lost there builds to the gh glitch i spent 330b everything i had allies also on my warring acct and am worse off than i was 7 months ago before i adapted to your system and went gh please respond to my refund and acct deletion.. no stars from me sorry

15. @kaw_admin please no more 3 XTAL wars I want to not waste XTALS when I war because I love it. 1 XTAL is good enough thanks:)