NFL score picking contes: week 2, Bears VS 49ers

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Moose2, Sep 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. a.k.a. I'll be the guy to take the entire Bears side. If Bears win my pick wins. :D

2. Obviously as i know nothing about this game 49ers will win 35-11

3. 9-3 bears win

Both teams have bad offense days that only lead to field goals.

4. Could you do this for the Barclays Premier League because not everyone has a idea about NFL

5. I absolutely agree. I just also happen to think the 49'ers are extremely over-rated this year also. Let's be honest. The beat the Cowboys only 28-17 with 3 interceptions from Romo. The Cowboys are a horrid team this year. This game should've not been anywhere near that close.

6. beacuse the bears are the underdogs and 49ers are definitely overrated

7. I don't even want to think about this. My Bears are going to be destroyed.  I'll be optimistic here though and say Bears 17 SF 14

8. Bears 24 San Fran 17 , Forte is probably going to be receiving the ball a lot in order to follow up Walter Payton for most balls carried, and they're bumping some new receivers that might show useful.

9. 31-27 bears win
    Reason: Going for the underdog

10. 28-17 49ers
    Battle of defense 49ers win

11. 16-9 Da49ers.

12. 32-10 49ers; they appear to have the stronger team this year and a better offense.

13. 35 to 14 49'ers

14. 49ers 31
    Bears 21
    Because the bears are coming off a bad loss to the buffalo bills, and two of their starting linemen are out, and I think the 49ers were better to begin with.

15. 24-13 bears win.
    The reason is I am a bears fan and would love to see them win this week.

16. 21 - 17 Bears win. San Fran's D isn't what it has been in past years and they have a rather lackluster offense. The Bears D isn't all that hot either. But they've got a lot of offensive weapons.

17. 27-17 Because this thread needs a winner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.