Newb Age

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Apache, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Best of luck to New Age, they are strong fighters who give every conflict 100 percent. 

2. Look at that guy NEW_AGE_LOVES_YOUR_HATE_SUCKA. He's so funny.
    He has a silly name all in caps.
    He is an 8 mil cs hansel with only 2000 battle losses.
    Now that is a genuine noob.
    Give him a break though, he's spent a lot of time doing his ebs, so he act like he is something more than a pathetic little joke.

2000 battle losses on a 8 mil hansel. That guy should stay off forum. He is more of an embarrassment to new age than tornado the war runner. Run tornado run... There's a fight and you need to make another excuse like you always do.

3. Dixie always wins.

4. Says the resetter

5. Morganathwickd is still alive?

6. Mike. I'm sorry. I can imagine how embarrassesing it must be for guys like you, especially on a war thread with so few losses and virtually no experience outside of ebs.

7. Mouth off and complain about getting hit. "Sigh". "We're outnumbered"... Should've thought of that before your members started disrespecting us. If we let your members keep disrespecting us we come off as wimps and if we do something about it we come off as bullies. Better a bully than being thought off as weak. Let's just keep it classy and good luck.

Support Intermass!!
    Kick those bullies butts 

8. Complaining? Where? Lol. Come on now, we both you're ranks will thin out soon. Anyways, still waiting for inc lol.

9. I doubt that New Age is concerned about criticism from a 20k cs alt that calls people out on battle losses while he hides his main. But trolls will be trolls.

10. For the record, battle losses don't mean everything ;) not many people are dumbass enough to attack me with my spies being so weak

11. I see your 8 battle losses there big fella

12. I have plenty of experience outside of ebs. I don't PvP much on kaw because ebs are cooler but on GaW I was in plenty of wars :) It must be embarrassing to be a statless alt calling people out. I would would probably for from the hypocrisy

13. I feel bad that someone wont post with a main but post with a situation alt

14. Why would you even say that on Kingdoms at WAR?

15. I'm staying off this thread because I go inactive during osw ssshhhhh it's supposed to be a secret.

Last time I went inactive after musa and smiley gave me a whopping 30 hits I grew my spies 2m and got a bunch of new EQ. The Devs rewarded my inactivity.

Support New Age. Crush the alts of InterMass

16. Oh and yah, pretty sure as I don't run InterMass anymore and am perm silenced, I had nothing to do with this war starting. I'm not Swabia starting **** and making people fight for me. I was partying in Beverly Hills enjoying my vacation and woke up to a beautiful strip by New Age. I hit up twicc on pal to congratulate him.

This is a game people. Why so much hate? Ridiculous lets all have fun. Now, Cyndi Sparkles has got some naked dancing to do so let's all enjoy the show!

[​IMG]

17. Intermass alts?

18. Shut up RedStar!

I mean Melanie...

19. :mrgreen: Check your stat .. :mrgreen: