Newb Age

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Apache, Oct 10, 2013.

1. The two newb age and noob age threads are at the top of at :lol:

2. It's on Newb age

3. I think it's awesome that's the only way they make it in forums.

4. Funny, 5 fb and no inc

It's on *****

5. You know you call licki :twisted:

6. Go get em Naomi, cyn, and rest of intermass!

7. *waits for a clan called vida Loka to join in on this osw*

8. [​IMG]

Idiots, can't pin a gh

9. mmmm licki love war banter (wanter?) but will respect new age until given reason not to, even though clannies say ^ this stuff. - Licki

10. Is this the same clan familey as a2e?

11. Sabotaged no

12. Lookin forward to a decent fight. Don't disappoint me to much NA!

13. Swabia -Naked Potless
    Balto - Naked Potless
    Alison - Reset
    Cynder - Naked 1 def pot left.

Seeing a theme here?

Keep the tears flowing my little nooblets. Your delusions feed us.

14. It will be an even fight soon enough.
    New age are only accustomed to their whole clan vs 1 or 2 players.

When protake made a fight with them, new age cried and whined . Guys like tornado ran away, he conveniently always has somewhere else to be when a fight breaks out. Guys like kingdingbat conveniently have real life issues and go inactive.

That leaves only a few decent players. Guys like kamikaze are just joke kingdoms there to make up the numbers. They will even welcome such pathetic players as averageham stinkbum, when the going gets tough.

Sadly, new age are not a war clan, they just a clan of nobody kawers, all hanging off twitt for some popularity.

It's sooo good to lurk occasionally and see them consistently trying to justify themselves as more than just a pack of derps.

Have fun intermass. Will be a far easier fight than you realize. New age say they hit, but rarely do.

15. ^ couldn't have put that better myself @ for the record

16. Lol had pnoy down to 9 sdp already and he bought more mid unload on him .

17. I'm sorry Naomi but since you posted that pic on the pic thread all I can think about is how hot you are when I read your threads  I can't concentrate on the meaning of the thread

18. Support New age.

19. Ballot you need more tower 