New & Improved Chat Filter

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: New

What turns players away isnt the language, its the devs & the size difference

2. Because cursing in CC makes everything more fun.

And I know no business that wants to be sued, so.

3. Re: New

Make cc like pms... too much effort to ù ú û ü ū ů ű ų ì ī į í î ı ï ò ó ô õ ø ö ő œ à á â ã ä å æ ā ā ă ą... you get the idea lol

4. Re: New

Wc today has been great :lol:

5. Re: New

Guys do you know how bad you look by protesting this?

You're basically saying you want to swear within chat... To be honest I'm not surprised devs did this considering your responses on thread. They'd rather have you out and have a nice clean chat rooms with people following rules.

Then people insulting each other using swear words and censored words.

Yes they can get in trouble for having a 9 game and they allow offensives to slide. No one looks good when they swear and it just makes you look like a crying noob when you "have" to use a censor rather than come up with something witty to say.

6. Re: New

Clash of clans global chat has "suck" censored... blow too... unbelievable aha, its why i dont go on global but coc clan chat doesnt give a ____ about swearing and stuff (badword^)

7. Re: New

Half of my message vanished? I don't want to write it again.

8. Re: New

2 posts ever... already better than anything ive seen devs post oj here

9. Re: New

What 9 year old wpuld want to play this game in the first place

10. Re: New

Amen

11. Guide to posting in CC/WC:

Step 1 - Type sentence which just so happens to have a prohibited word.
    Step 2 - Remove prohibited word
    Step 3 - Add a new word that expresses what you want to say and isn't prohibited
    Step 4 - resend message.

12. Now i gotta run through my posts in cc and do the ù stuff like that that doesnt leave my clannies guessing what im femaledogging about noe

13. This guy. I like this guy. :lol:

14. Re: New

Nooo.... theyre whining about havung to a) bypass in order to get the ****'s across or run over their message and take the swearing out

15. Re: New

If kaw eventually silence me then this games becomes boring and they lose a big pay player.. Its actually better for me. But sum silences are valid and sum not. I think its a bit saving the world idea... Wanna clean chats from bad toxic words?? Welcome to real life. If u are offended cause i say that thing that comes out of ur behiny and if u are offended because i say that word of how ur parents did make u, i think those ppl cant handle the real life and are pansies in rl and wanna clean the internet world...

My opinion is that Ata should concern about other things then just a phew bad words and eventually we all find a new way to say those words.... Like "ah men Banana me" ️

16. Re: New

You should see the Censor for the game Modern Combat 5

17. Re: New

Pathetic waste of time.

18. Re: New

Wars ccs... allow silenced players to talk in cc during war

19. Re: New

No support.

20. Re: New

Good to see that your priorities are all concentrated in the wrong areas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.