New Age Announcement re: Intermass

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllII__Execution_Angel__IIllI, Oct 16, 2013.

1. How does he do it?

2. How am I in denial

3. Lol the old "good job fighting against 25 members" "you guys outnumber them"!! That excuse gets old. It always happens. Little guy provokes the bigger guy and when big guy smashes little guy, big guy is bad guy. Let's all forget who started it. All I can say is we don't give a ****. Given enough provocation, We'll **** warrior cats role play clans and high five each other about it. So to all the haters: go get fingered by Edward scissor hands ️

4. Okay that last part was just rude...

5. Perhaps have a look at why you have 25 members? Clan full of egotiscal parasites who troll the forums then cry when someone calls them on it and actually hits them.

The clan loyalty Inter inspires is astounding. Anything Inter members have to say is irrelevant, I'm glad a few are active thou, make sure you post here when you have inc from non New Age members. We will take care of it for you, your potless accounts are ours to farm only.

6. Hahaha funny read. I'd pay 5b just for shits and giggles. Personally I don't think I have issue with them.... Let me look at member list first 

7. I could give u 5 bill ... Or i could i just farm u just the way u farm paladin eb you cretin

8. How is it possible ur pathetic clan claims to be the shi when the only farming u know is that of such eb? Ur shameless eb faires.

9. Siriusun's new name will be bumps.  That's all ur good for u waste of space! Lol thanks btw. Keep it bumping bumps! 

10. Hey sucka. Twicc finally let u take a break uh?

11. And yes i will keep bumping. I like exposing noobs who try to pass off as tough mofos. Ur clan is nothing but a joke

12. Excuse me. I got inc from redstar. You better protect your perm farm!!! I demand it as your primary source of gold and he who politely stands by as you throw EE wars to run Vanished Paladins for easy mith and must endure the grueling two hours of not being able to steal gold for my bronze bars.

13. Oh cynder, you failed at reading and comprehension. Looks like your whining. Read the first post and comprehend it. We doing ee in our own unique way, we doing ebs, and hitting your clan at will.

How do we do it???

Stop whining. Be a good little farm.

14. Yo sirius black gtho off forums and ban into azkaban with that acct. statless alts are embarrassing. You wana talk tough against people acting tough making me and a bunch of my alts and friends farms post with an acct that matters. Don't give a **** if you support me and mine or not. New Age does what they do and we do what we do. All you're doing is being a hypocrite.

15. And lol for your last post...

16. They would NEEEEVER do that right sucka? Hey cinder u take that back.

17. Support u? Are u crazy? Ur losing against this noobs! XD

18. Yeah they do what they do which is farm paladin eb. You do what you do, being good naked potless farms

19. Yes I am crazy. Currently ranked top 10 in crazy.

But I wonder what happens like when one of crazy guys above me dies. Do I move up the list? And is it a promotion? And what happens when some guy loses his mind and has to be placed in the #1 slot? Does #10 get bumped off the list and is not considered threateningly crazy anymore?

These are things I ask myself when I come home drunk from a night of playing pool