New Age Announcement re: Intermass

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllII__Execution_Angel__IIllI, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Let's see how long they're smiling for.

2. Anyone remember the "AAH declare YAFI officially dead" thread made during the AAH vs YAFI war? Who ended up winning that? No disrespect to AAH, but I think YAFI did.

They say history repeats itself. I'd be careful making threads like this so early in the war. 

3. Reindeer you're a 1m cs pure spy. You're dtw to 95% of New Age. Put on a few million cs and I'll bet you get incoming. Between you and allison I don't know who is funnier....little guild hansels screaming like you're bad or something. Osw isn't ee. Who has intermass stripped in NA? I don't see any naked players in here. But I look at intermass and most of the clan is naked. Somebody is smokin the good stuff if they think that intermass is winning this war.

4. No one won AHH vs Ya_judgment_fi. It was mutual cf.

5. Somehow I doubt that NA has beats intermass, but if you actually have, very nice job against an original 30- some members! :lol:

6. Lmao and i thought inter mass was decent, apparently they're owned by new age :lol: rock on NA

7. @Clumsy

Less than 25 actual accounts vs 100, or more? Don't be foolish Clumsy. There's odds and then there's a death wish. Intermass is just playing KaW. I'm sure your opinion means very kittle to them.

8. My guess is NA just wanted at least 1 supporter, so they made it look like they won

9. Pathetic is what I think this is. Even more pathetic is the fact I tried to join the clan Intermass, and found the clan doors were closed.

But didnt NA say that anyone wanting to be farmed should just join IM, and yet they make it impossible to do so......... So therefore they don't want anyone fighting back against them.

Pathetic.

10. "Best Of" section of the thread.

11. Lmao good read, no matter how delusional it is

12. Maybe I'm the only one who wonders but WHY did NA decide to make IM perm farm?

13. God these threads are annoying. Keep it the walls

14. That's news to me. LMFAO. Never ran, Never left. You can check lol. You can continue to beLIEve in your delusions. Here's a quote "All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time"
    - Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, USMC

Do some thinking...

15.  sign #1 in the butthurt scale.

16. I'm a guild hansel?
    Since when?

17. I think we should surrender now. They took a bunch of my fake gold using their real money for xtals. If that isn't commitment I don't know what is.

We could give up. But it's funnier if we don't.