My opinion

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ___PAC_Man___, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Am new. Kinda. Quite expensive for a war build. Just cause I don't have doesn't mean I don't like war..

2. @Metal
    Why would anyone want to keep their account in a war when they know they'll be inactive for a bit?

3. Hmmm. Rl issues. Thats why u were in wc last night looking to volley sparticus. Just post cf on heywtf wall. U don't need to make a i have issues thread to make yourself not look like u are a true warrior. A simple. Cf iG is better and i quit will work.
    MFR

4. Devil,

I refer not to that.

That's cool, RL happens.
    But no need to drag your clan and their allies through dirt on the way out.

5. I didn't metal. Sorry this thread was out of rage sorta. I gotta make a clan to leave me accounts in while am gone. And yes I was trying to volley Spartacus to make him higher price to reduce the strip chance. But I just left osw instead and already do post cf

6. Didn't read lol

7. If anything, ur win/ loss stats don't even show that u even really war. War beast is hard but can only get u so far lol

8. Its a war game. You war for the notoriety, not always the purpose. Its to let people know "Hey! We are .alpha. IG Last Rights Black Hand Regulators Zaft Apoc. I just warred months over a few billion in gold and respect. . . . What do you think that means we'll do to you for screwing around?

9. Just the fact that you say they shouldn't EE for mith they should focus on hitting the enemy in my mind makes you look like a complete dumbass.

THEY USE THE MITH THEY GET TO HIT THE ENEMY AT ALL!

10. Everyone has rl issues when a osw starts. Boo hoo who cares?

11. This is a ninja bunchie.

Your logic = fail.

[​IMG]

12. Ok medalla ill sit in the clan and do nothing but recieve inc. don't be dumb and cheese shut up already..

13. Spart did you once think to go there for a day to ease your thoughts n see cc and ca? Probably not. I have nothing but respect for them. They are true warriors and i go often in this war, always a target in ca and reports in cc. You are so disrespecful for making this thread. 

14. You should, now you going back to ebs because you have *rl* issues. No respect for you.

15. If you want to leave just leave lol

16. Cowards like op are.

Winning.

17. Medalla am not active most weekdays I never said I was retiring