My opinion

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ___PAC_Man___, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Nah it's ok. Am just saying what I see. If regz are in EE's and I have no idea how their haunts are that fast while in OSW I don't think it's fair at all. Ebs one thing doing ee's just pisses me off

2. Again, looking to the public for answers is pissing in the wind.

Nobody knows the motive behind their strategy but them. You could have just asked them.

3. Doing ee's even if its for mith shud just be off limits. If ur in a osw I think u shud focus on enemy instead..idk

4. Why are you debating this with me?

Why would you debate this with anyone on forums?

Nobody here has an answer for you.

You could have asked while you were still in .Alpha. I think it's too late to find your answer at this point.

5. There's a method to the madness(there always is) :D

[​IMG]

6. Am not. And ill just leave the thread open until it dies.

7. Fearless' intentions seem suspicious.

8. What do u mean machine?

9. Kidding. I dont understand why osw should be off limits. Meaning of osw is OFF system war = No rules. This means regs can do anything they want. And it doesn't look like a bad strategy either.

10. Not when ur family clan is dragged in it shudnt be ok.

11. *Meant to say why ee should be off limits during osw

12. Idk. What I thought of the whole osw thing is now in this forum. Maybe am the only one who thought this way?

13. Speak your mind op,you posted with a main so you got balls!
    [​IMG]

14. You're totally raging.... Don't try and say you weren't.

But kudos to you for expressing your thoughts with your main you earned my respect

15. Don't lock..

Posting when I'm not busy lol

16. Am not feel free to say what u need to say.

17. Ok.

A. You clearly don't like/want to OSW.
    B. You obviously have no trust in your leaders
    C. You aren't cut out to play a war game.

The thing I don't like about these threads, is that it is always the person ranting, just doing it to make it look like they had a reason. To take away from the fact that they suck.

I mean, why look like a runner, when you could blame it on leadership. It's pathetic really.
    You don't Luke the reasons or style of war?
    Why didn't you leave at the start. Simple as.

Idc how much you want to look like you left for those reasons. The reason you left, is because you were getting hit.

18. Metal. I'm not gonna lie I like to OSW but it didn't seem right because it wasent our fight. I put a lot into that war for u to say I left because I was getting hit. Part of me leaving was honestly was cuz I got tired of the war and I was just funding and nothing came of it. They were close as family but I noticed mixing in ee Wars and eb's can take out the boredom of war.

19. You like to osw yet keep that build?