My Explanation To iG Systems

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Infoldst, Oct 21, 2012.

1. I have less than 600 mil zero gold out

2. It sucks the first time you realize your an eb noob

3. You don't deserve to be in a clan in KaW? That speaks really lowly of yourself.

4. Hitting back would be dis respectful

5. Too far ? We have no limits , again i ask you , why you have the idea joining iG systems ? I do wanna know

6. How did this go too far?

7. IG dont even mention there names (wait how are they )

8. The war vs ___ did go to far . ____ was ready for a CF but Systems wouldn't give them that . Most players have been stripped, and they know now not to mess with iG . What's the point in continuing ?

9. Now how exactly was the war "taken too far"?

10. War is relentless. If you want to win, go above and beyond to pound your opponent. If you half-ass it, they will take the initiative from you and you will be the lamb not the lion.

11. ____ was ready for a CF , more than 15 or so members came and left . They asked for a CF , runners were chased , ALL of their OSF's were stripped , don't you think that , CF or not , iG's already won ? Why not just accept the CF ?

12. I'm close with a couple in Systems warred many times with several of them they don't take it to far they do work. People have this conception that they can be dicks to a war clan and after getting their ass handed to them they want a cf....

If you think that's going too far, suck it, and understand that when you act like you're king ding dong and then get beaten for a few days thus realizing you suck please see it for what it is......

I talked trash to iG the big baddies and planned clan farm and then I woke up naked with a naked clan, help us finish warbeast's...

13. Just because you're naked beaten bloody and bruised doesn't mean you are getting or deserve the cf you're asking for... That is the bottom line.

14. War can be taken to far? 

15. I believe the object of war is to eliminate the opposing side. As soon as you start winning and they want a CF what's the point of warring? Either fight back or enjoy getting destroyed.

16. :roll: if op was able to withstand the hits,he won't have to make this thread. Op is asking for a cf to make it short! :lol:

17. Dude your farm lol get him boys !!!! Bbs

18. Yaaaay iG o_o

19. You are a disgrace.