My apology to all hit members

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ZachGhost, Aug 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not sure what you are suggesting @metalstorm. Are you saying Regulators doesn't stand behind its own clan members and have their back? I'm confused.....

2. I'm just saying that last comment,
    Implied that you were expecting a war-

Yet when it was clear he was on his own it persisted. Just an outside opinion

3. U put spys to shame :(

4. Yes. So you say we should not have done it because he didn't have a clan? I'm just trying to understand your sarcasm and what point you are trying to make? You support scammers and cheats against your own clannies? We can carry this in pm if you wish so that we don't spam forums

5. Valid. To pm it is

6. Um no metal we had no idea he was acting on his own.
    Until we seen him bragging that he was 'taking on a lb clan'. Isnt that absurd wouldnt u and your mates be pissed if some kid did that?
    The meaning of this is to teach a kid a lesson.
    Not to clan jump on one person and be proud of it like a bully.
    We showed him what happens when disrespect is given to a whole clan, and take pride in teaching respect to someone who is still developing in life. As well an example for anybody else who would dare offend us. We are still young and are establishing our foothold in kaw.
    We WILL stake our claim.
    I am Hit Squad I say it proudly

7. I am glad u got screen shots. Because his story was hilarious. I been around kaw long enough to not fall for that stupid stuff. Good times.

8. I'm glad Hit didn't take the ceasefire attempts tbh, I see too many clans doing that these days, way to stick up for your member.

9. whoever he scammed should have just stripped... keep it 1v1

10. that's what I've been trying to say Val

11. Don't apologize Sharp was a retard and deserved worse.

12. A spy vs an attack build doesn't make for the greatest 1v1, IMO

13. Support to HiT 

14. Oh come on with this 1v1 crap.
    I have had a good 1v1 over gettin farmed before. With hit squads council knowledge. It was fun! I licked ass and proved my prowess.
    Sharp also has had 1v1 in clan. He has also proven himself (many times over in fact).
    Now this little dipstick takes advantage of our open doors, took advantage of our money hungering, took advantage of out good faith extended to visitors, slandered our name like he was BETTER, got not just sharp but myself and another to help in his volley, and continued to lie and BS his way out of it. (as evidenced by our many ss and what five other clans can claim as he kept hopping).
    This was for not just clan pride, but for teaching a scammer the repercussions of his immoral deeds.
    Yeah and we had fun
    So come on wanna test one of us?

15. i totally licked tasted great

16. Extortion, perm ban.

17. You licked ass? Shifter would approve.

18. Kingdoms at war
    Not
    Kingdom fighter

19. Cool sto,

Let's go then -

1 v 1 (that means no clans lol)
    I'm ready
    You ready?

20. In the end it doesn't really matter what the Metals and Trolls think. Everyone has a right to their own opinion and may choose how they want to play game.

We know how to war, and very well at that. But that doesn't mean we have to go out searching for it or act like bullies. We are a clan that enjoys playing the game by our code. We try and play with Honor Integrity and Trust. Above all else we value each other. Standing together is our highest priority and the best way we know how to live by these standards. If someone has an issue with these morals then why should we even care what they think?

I'd like to go on record and say that HiT doesn't approve of ass licking 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.