My apology to all hit members

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ZachGhost, Aug 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I will never scam again and such please give me a month to get the money to buy back the allies

2. Geez-if only world politics could be resolved in such a dignified manner.

3. Are you for Romney hat?

4. Now some guy from OM is after me

5. Have a look at my banner-that should give u a hint. Time for BO to leave office for good

6. Hey bar I thought ur gf ex and ur so called friend got a hold of ur phone and did the volley scams. That's what u told me. And than u asked my clan if we can do a haunting and u do all item hits. Seriously. I doubt u will learn ur lesson

7. We actually have ss of all that convo scac  at least have learnt not to underestimate others

8. ŦĦɆ ĦᎥŦ ႽQɄȺƉ  ₩Ǝ ṥţ₳אD ₮ǿǥƎţHƎཞ

9. Whoop try that again:
    ŦĦɆ ĦᎥŦ ႽQɄȺƉ 
    ₩Ǝ ṥţ₳אD ₮ǿǥƎţHƎཞ

10. Lol yay for beating on one person as a clan 

11. A month... To hire back a 40b ally...

I make 50b a day on THIS account...

12. Thanks for owning up to your misdeeds.. Of course you have a month to pay off the 150B through purchases of allies from me.. Unblock me so we can keep track of it ;)
    happy Kawing.

13. thats why your not active in any ebs cause your making so much money...

14. @ sidewinder

15. For your information, metal storm, we highly and i mean HIGHLY hoped he had a home to hide in and mates that would back his play, so that we could gloriously slaughter the clan jumping volley scammers kin.
    Oh well maybe next clan farm will have friends and we could enjoy a good ol conflict with more than one.
    APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED NOW
    ₩Ǝ ṥţ₳אD ₮ǿǥƎţHƎཞ

16. Lol they hoped he had a family clan that would back him, but he didn't and they did it anyway 

17. ŦĦɆ ĦᎥŦ ႽQɄȺƉ  ₩Ǝ ṥţ₳אD ₮ǿǥƎţHƎཞ

18. I have to buy back 150B

19. What happened to 40b?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.