mutual cf with Chaotic Pride??

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _l3ad__-gURu-___MaCHiNE_______, Nov 27, 2012.

1. LOL R U KIDDING ME!!! CF??? I DONT THINK SO. U AND UR LAME CLAN CAN GET IT UNTIL U DISBAND. U AND UR CLAN ARE WEAK. ARKST I BEEN SITTIN ON U FOR A WHILE......LONG ENOUGH TO SPELL.MY MAME RIGHT..IN UR WHINEY THREADS. BAND AID OR LALA OR WHOEVER U R, U R LAME. UR THREAD IS LAME UR CLAN IS LAME AND UR LIES ARE LAME. I HAVE NEVER ASKED FOR A CF AND I WILL FARM U AND UR JOCK RIDERS UNTIL U ADMIT SO.

2. What a tool. :roll:

Not only is it rage, but caps rage. AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!

3. Well I've found my target lol. I'll ne over shortly lala. We can strip and farm all these nOobs.

4. Farm Lala with your 700k cbs? :lol:

5. Farm Lala with your 700k cbs? :lol:

6. Don't underestimate BlackHand.

Many players seem to do that recently..

Give em hell Mick.

7. I support WoF all the way, my clans even allies with Mercs Landing (one of Chaotic Prides allies), but noone should declare a win on a war rhat never happened knowing the clan was retiring.

Lying comes back to haunt you, and this haunt isnt easy and doesnt have a repeat button. I wouldnt even accept an apology thread, since your planning on retiring, make them disband and reset the ones who ran their mouth.

8. Blade, I was talking to first post on this page

9. Hmmm...

I think perhaps if I had thought about your post just a second longer Storm, I would realize you're not talking about BHS..

We all have our stupid moments. Don't judge me.

10. I never judged you :|

11. Wow that a sad, a eb clan trying claim victory on a war clan. Well beat the **** out of them LaLa and wof  nice see a nice war again. Support 

12. Lmao!! I never once said ur name Lou. Unless ur ebnoob. Sorry i mean eblord and as far as the disband of WoF I would hold my breath if I were u. Or do, just let me know when u get dizzy I'll watch after ur allies and make sure they are in a safe place. and posting in my wall wasn't smart.

13. WARNING- strip incoming. Better layer up cp.

14. you guys make lmfao u cry more then a girl on facebook since when kaw is a place to retired this is a war game no facebooking i dont know who post more in forum you cra babys or devs estocs up dates

15. Lol!! Who's crying?? U guys might wanna start learning how to check ur clanies for possible strips.

16. Learn proper English, and use punctuation marks.

17. Nice job  teach them a lesson

18. omg now i am super worried all the family of clans will get stripp oh noo plz dont dont doit plz lol

19. What's with all the CP babies posting?

You kids need to move along, this is conversation for the adults now.

20. LOL Lou you're a pretty funny dude with that enormous rage. I have never made a thread about you and never will you're not that special . As for the "sitting on Arkst" try again because you take little to nothing of my troops which I unload on those ebnoobs <--- not typo