mutual cf with Chaotic Pride??

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _l3ad__-gURu-___MaCHiNE_______, Nov 27, 2012.

1. **** I hate when it does that! Oh well looks fine for comp :/

2. CP are so crap lmao. You can tell by the way they post

3. Or you can tell by their owner... "eblord" c'mon!

4. Family clans? Ur big enough to handle us yourselves cowards. Good night

5. Just woken up 8hours after telling ebnoob that I was going to bed now if I'd done this to anyone with a clue I would of woken to see zero allie zero gold, but what did I awake to a massive 12 attempts ,4 of which I lost under 2mil. Now good on eblord 4 attempts(fails) and -shadow_ 8 attempts (4 good well done) for showing signs of life. You recently said in your cc about kicking inactives but do you really want a 2 member clan.

6. Lol well done chaos. Or whatever the faker clan is. They are officially KaW's biggest noobs!!

7. It's kinda embarrassing calling this a osw more like a noob smack down.

8. Wakey wakey Lou is nakey

9. Coconuts lala wanna see coconuts

10. Wow there owner is wasting mith. How hard r u hitting these noobs. Can I join?

11. We always hit hard. It is a waste he spelled up and fell to sleep. He forgot to lock his gate so a few allies have escaped only about 30 bil.

12. The big bad eblord pm me a warning that it was his turn to hit.

Now what did I receive I hear you ask?

Well he went one for one. No no no no one for one hits but one hit per full unload I carried out on him in the last few hours. 6 hits (4 fails btw) v 6 full bar steals.

13. Sorry all I failed to mention our guys that are too small to hit CP are stripping their sub.

14. 4/4/7 p:19 @EE-DJ

IM SORRY I COULDN'T HELP IT HE SUX

15. Support to CP our brother clan

16. Cf now in place, as thread is up by (EBLord?). Just FYI.