Moth Hunter Achievement

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 21, 2014.

1. In response to feedback both on the forums and through our recent event feedback survey it appears that achievements are important to a large number of you. As such we've decided to add Achievements for the Ice Moth Hunt event.

We're going to start distributing the achievements now, though again this will likely take several hours before everyone gets theirs.

[​IMG]

The Moth Hunter achievement is rewarded based on the number of moths you collected during the event and starts at 1,000 Ice Moths. Please note that there is not an achievement for every level of rewards in the initial Ice Moth Hunt.

Achievement Level 1 - Awarded for collecting at least 1000 Ice Moths.

Achievement Level 2 - Awarded for collecting at least 4000 Ice Moths.

Achievement Level 3 - Awarded for collecting at least 8000 Ice Moths.

Achievement Level 4 - Awarded for collecting at least 17000 Ice Moths.

Achievement Level 5 - Awarded for collecting at least 40000 Ice Moths.

2. Alrighty then

3. Sounds cool, thank you devs :)

4. well, now im sure glad i made that thread having people go to that survey,

next time you wish to make a poll kaw community, dont lock it, as itll be lost out of active topics and frankly most people wont find it much less fill it out.

thats my opinion as a player that actually does only check active topics, and the feedback on the thread from people saying that had it not been because of "a thread of a thread" they wouldve missed it

thanks for the achivement btw

5. Awesome. Thanks guys. :D

6. Thank you for listening to us, devs. Now everyone can see how badly I did :lol:

7. Thanks :) , but it wasnt a big deal

8. Could you guys make a survey for us after you do a big update every time? Or do an event?

9. i think this would be a good idea

10. As a note, we used the same snapshot of moth counts used when distributing rewards from the hunt, so your rewards are based upon those numbers.

11. I wanted an insult. The higher the moths, the worse the insult.

12. Community.. Can you reply to what I just said? We both know you just thought about it a little and maybe even wrote it down on a note pad.

13. Got mine :). Thanks devs, I'm pretty happy about this achievement!

14. I've been meaning to post this for a while now..

Since the Moth and Fang Hunts were community events, shouldn't the Achievements be in the Community section instead of the Battle Achievements section.

I suppose the same is true for all the Rancor Achievements. Why are the All-Star Wars in Community if Summer Wars and Rancor Wars are in Battles?? That never made any sense to me.

Thanks for listening to my ramblings lol

♻️MTFBWYA♻️
    -Pan

15. Surveys after every event may be a bit much, but we'll certainly consider it. In this case it proved to be quite helpful.

16. I didn't get anything! Like items and stuff. I have 1481 moths I think.

17. Sweet thank you