Moth Hunter Achievement

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Woot I was first to complain about this! I made the first thread right after they started dropping rewards. I feel so successful 

2. Omg I love achievements thanks devs c:!

3. Thanks for the achievment devs. Looks great and im glad to see it.

When i look at my equipment and others equip theres a glitch where theres overlapping enchant rings n i know im not the only one. Not a big deal just makin sure u know

4. Banners look great too. Love my sexy blue. Wanted it for looks not the stats

5. That was SO not what I meant when I said that the Fang promo was way better... 

6. I recieved my ice moths but never recieved the items for them. How do I get them?

7. The first time that KaW was actually honest about what we wanted.

8. Really devs?? Not one of the vast number of ppl I spoke with cared about the achievement. We cared about the underwhelming trinket u gave us. Wasted time for useless equipment. That's what KAW has been saying. This hunt was a complete and utter waste of time No more items plz. No more lands. More more building upgrades. Let ppl try to achieve all that is already in front of us.

9. No more building upgrades. Sorry lol

10. I didnt hear from anyone or read anywhere that ppl wanted this achievement,a change in the enchanting ratio was the most consistant request.Im not sure whats happening with all these baby promo's and now the banners from baby eb's but i can see why you gave out a xtal sort of pleading for a 5 star review.You are losing support from a lot of long playing ppl.

11. Am I able to request to get rid of mine?

12. The achievement was the best part of the hunt! Thanks! :D

13. Thx guy's! Achievement's are a huge deal to gamer's. Especially for something you have to work really hard for. Can't tell you how proud I am completing all achieves on a zombies bo2!

14. How about a special badge for top ten moth hunters,see as they didn't really get much more then the 40k finishers. Well difference was.. alot of wasted money... as far as moth poll put me down for disappointed highly

15. Yay....a useless achievement lol

16. Thanks for posting this. I am wondering if there is a chance of getting more Ice Moths? Would love to get alot more. Thanks.

17. Yes if you want to hand out an unfinished achievement to go with the underwhelming equipment then will there be another annual moth migration?

18. Never received rewards