Modern Day KaW Handbook

Discussion in 'Guides' started by slayerbob, Nov 5, 2012.

1. What up with the tiny thread? :lol: STICKY!!!!

2. Nice one I like it could do with a bit of colour but otherwise a great thread

3. I just thought of something to help. Why dont you turn the table of contents into links to each section, like Wulf did for his guides? It savers a lot of scrolling.

4. Would have to make many many pages. >__>

5. Deserves to be sticky!

6. Thanks GS =)

7. Why the **** is this not stickies yet? o_O

8. good job Slayerbob. Dilly had a great thread and i quickly skimmed and saw some of the additions you made. just a few thoughts. The call to arms achievement is no longer available. Again- i was skimming so did you update the new achievements? You may want to add the new war system if you haven't. I would add a mention of the new pots for sale. I'd also like a more fleshed out forum or link another thread. I did like the links you had.

9. I would link the transfer, moderator, frequently asked question, eb guide threads

10. the forums thing i meant the forum behavior/advice

11. Thanks a lot Tigress (= Will take all feedback to consideration and will update tomorrow =)

12. Great thread Bobsterî„…nice work! but I disagree with your build qualification. I think it's the mechanics that separate one from another, not buildings u go with.

13. Doesnt a machine work with the gears put into it?

Different gears make different machines, different machines have different functions. ;)

Gears = buildings. Machines = Build. Functions = Mechanics.

14. Hansel/hybrid. Two different builds with different mechs, but one class according to ur classification. Etc

15. Updated

New build. More links. Format fixes. Spelling/grammar fixes. Added to a view sections. New section!

16. Any one else after 3 words stop reading and scroll to see how long it was? Lol nice thread

17. It's the shortened version. If I went 100% in depth in it all, it'd be even longer..