Mithril from ebs?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by FLUFFY_UNICORN, Sep 11, 2012.

1. I think there should be an eb that drops mithril. Kind of like the pots that you can't buy, the mithril dropped from the ebs should be based on the number and strength of actions. Just a thought.
    Support?

2. Nope then it would be to easy to get for noobs.now go buy it ur self when u can.

3. No. There are some things that should be kept for war only. Not everything should be dropping from EBs.

4. This won't happen considering you can get mith from wars

5. I already have a thread similar to this in terms of getting Mithril an alternative way.

6. Absolutely not!

7. Jesus. No one is open to ideas. Everyone just shoots them down.

8. People are open to ideas. It's just that this is a terrible one.

9. Lol hestia

10. Well there's a way of telling me that without being an ass. You can just say no...

11. I meant the comment from hestia

12. Why would we promote mithril in epics? The whole point of mithril in ONLY REAL WARS was to try to get more clans an players to do more real wars. This idea defeats whole purpouse of mithril

13. The haunting should drop all items and Double eb bonus on thursdays. NOW.

14. Mithril should not come from ebs for obvious reasons. But at this point, there has to be another way to get mithril. Wars take more mithril then you get. M-Wars don't really get anything for the OSFs. Mithril sales might keep up with demand but there's no real point with having a valuable material for sale.

15. this is genius! you know what? why not make crystals and nobs drop from EBs as well while we're at it! #HerpDerp

16. Then what would be the point of us warring? If you want mith - war for it.