Mith payout during Forfeit

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _-_Condemned_-_, Dec 15, 2012.

1. IMO Forfeits should give winners more mith whilst matchmaking is in effect. However when matchmaking is gone, it could be abused so give a forfeit winner extra mith, but only for now

2. I agree

But we should get more mith if a clan ff I've been in 4EEWar now and all of them FF.

Pls let the WINNING side get more for making a clan FF at EEWar /They did won't to apply so why would u FF and the other team get less mith for that.

3. Or you could give the winning team the mith they had earned at the point of forfeit. That way the winning clan would get what they earned, and nothing more or less then what they deserve.

4. Why dont the devs just take out the forfeit button for ee wars? Seems like an easy solution. Dont sign up if you dont wanna war

5. Some **** on the other side quit war in last minute. :roll:

6. Plus the with the new mith there shouldnt be any excuses then

7. I don't mind the forfeit. It sucks to keep going. What's worse is the winners, like my clan keep getting people forfeit so we get minimal MITH so we are never going to be able to fully benefit. Should we convince the opposing clan to not FF in order to gain as much as other clans?

Something to look at.

8. Agree on looking into. Support.

9. Why not limit when a team can ff. If the gap is so close no ff...if so much time had expired no ff. This could add new element of strategy and you can keep mith payout the same

10. I agree with moose, if one team decimates the other and they FF at the 2 hour mark, you still earn a bit of mith. Better then being the other team. You still earn something.

11. I think winners against a ff should get the same mith payout as if they fought the entire war. It isn't they're fault they were matched against that clan, nor can they help it if they ff. like Demon said, he's been in 4 EEs so far, and every clan he's been up against has ff. At that rate it's going to take him a hell of a lot longer to buy and enchant the new equipment than anyone else who fought against a clan that didn't ff. Simply because they're clan has decimated the competition so bad they've all ff and now he doesn't earn nearly the amount he should. It sounds to me like that player and his clan are being punished for being so good.

12. Hmm. Too many ff's in that post. Makes it sound odd, but I think you catch my drift.

13. I think mith should be reduced upon ff but the clan that ff shouldn't be able to take part in rest of the wars that week or the next week.

14. Is a four hour war too hard to take a pasting for? Especially as you get knocked out for fifteen mins at a time.
    I think it's a pretty crappy thing to do to an opponent in what is essentially a friendly and very short war.

15. I am in 100% agreement that the payouts of mith for winning by FF should be adjusted. There should be a FF bonus to winners. We've won 5/6 EE wars by FF. The one war we won that went the distance was double the mith payout for the FF's we've won. Since purchasing mith won't happen to winners it will take 3x as many wars to acquire the new high priced mith only items if you win by FF. All you can do is fight the op in front of you. Granted the EE bonus for winning is nice but when losing 1/3 of your possible take because you're op doesn't want to burn pots for 2 extra is rather disheartening.

16. Actually a forfeit bonus is a great idea.

Why in a war game should you be penalised because you absolutely hammered an opponent into submission.

17. I think you should get rewarded for what you've done. Not what you might have done. Smaller payout for smaller war might be irritating, but that's how it should be.

18. So those players/clans that dominate should basically be punished for making the other clan forfeit?

19. Well I'm not happy we were battering the other team and they ff after the 2gether mark,do we lose mith fod they ff,its simple if u can't do a 4hrs war than don't do it or at least carry on till end as u still earn respect.