Mith payout during Forfeit

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _-_Condemned_-_, Dec 15, 2012.

1. I don't see what you have to whine about canon. Seems your average payout similar to our war, which went the full duration.

2. Yh,if u can't do a 4hrs war than why join up I don't get that wot is 4hrs nothing

3. Possibly if matchups were more consistent, there would be less ff

4. Yh that is true but why should I lose out on mith coz they ff the war,they screwed match ups yet again

5. A simple solution can be to put the point at which a clan can forfeit backwards, to the 2 hrs point

6. On the other hand the matchup is not lookin at the strenght of the players. Maybe there should be a system to use the strenght of the players. For example extra checks to compare players no.4 from both clans. Do this 4 times to get a draw or a close draw.

7. Matchmaking must be fixed, and forfeit should be accepted by the winning clan.

8. Should improve payout and new formula for Mith cut is ridiculous less actions,less plunder. N less ko getting more payout.. Devs should correct that aswell..if opponent we should b been twice the amount of Mith which a player deserves .. Devs should do it., u already increased 300 mil on Mith sale .. 

9. I dont think its fair that they drop the mithril but it reduces the encouragement mwars so no support, devs know better

10. @ moose why war for 1 pathetic mith profit when you win because the other clan ff. it's a total waste of time. If players can't war for four hours what's the point of signing up. And worst case is it so hard to ignore their device for another 2 hours so they don't screw their opponents. There is no point to a war system that punishes winner because the enemy quits early.
    Ff either needs to be stopped in these short wars or the mith reward needs to be looked at severely to ensure winners aren't robbed.
    I'm not wasting my time for 1 mith profit cos someone else quits early.
    And yeah I've had my arse handed to me too before now in this. It's no big deal. Pixels on a screen. But it's supposed to be a win / lose scenario in war. Not lose / lose.

11. I spent 14 mith on the last war and won 3 when the opponent forfeited. I have no control over how active they are and whether or not they forfeit. At the very least, you should get back what you spent. Participating in the last war cost me 14 mith...I'm that much further from any new items now.

12. No support. It was a bad matchup if they forfeit. Be happy with what you have. Also if you don't want them to forfeit then talk to the other owner ahead of time. Farm them if they don't comply.

13. rockstar has the right idea.

14. support, there should be no FF button in a 4 hour war !

15. I am all for the increase of mith payout on forfeits. We had a forfeit last night, our third one and they even rematched us and we still had a ff by the other clan. The mith amount paid on ff is just enough or in some cases not enough to cover mith spells on. I earned no extra mith by the time my mith winning relayed the amount spent. How can we ever get the new equipment with payout like that. If it wasn't for the mith I had stocked from last mith sale, I wouldn't have no new equipment. Devs please don't punish clans that are good at war