Mickey Knocks...who be this??

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WhiteHazeBBR3, Dec 22, 2012.

1. King calm, your the most Biased opinion.

2. @Machine-He sold it, mighta got banned after the sale.though. That would suck.

3. Mlckey sold the account, he was not banned (unless he was banned for something different after he sold the account).

This is a post from Mlckey back when he had the name -MlcKeYKnOcKs- and was in the war with -Protake-. Anyone who had Mlckey on their wall can confirm this.

"by ll-KickAssDiva-ll on Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:08 am
    Oh I'll give em their credit. They stole the  out of me. Fruitless labor but they gave it hell nonetheless.
    I'm ready for round two whenever u guys are. U got my sleep time wrong once. Let's see how u fare next go round
    Last post from me. U most likely wont see me in ur news either. U will see me holding your allies tho
    ~MicK~" (I can not use the system to quote this currently, so I did a copy/paste). viewtopic.phpf=11&t=119168&p=3346786&hilit=+Protake#p3346786
    Then Mlckey ran away, changed his name, and eventually sold his account.

Troll, Poppabear, and the new owner made a whole thread explaining that Mlckey truly quit in the middle of the war and sold the account he had been using in the war. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=120532.

And here is Mlckey himself admitting he sold the account.
    (For the record, Mlckey is now saying that everyone knew he was going to quit before the war. Please feel free to look at his posts in the first thread and decide for yourself whether he had already decided to quit and was just making threats and promises he knew he could not live up to, or if he really was trash talking like a warrior until he cowardly ran away).

4. These are from after that last post of his
    Just some more of Mlckey's ranting before he ran away, changed his name, and sold his account.
    viewtopic.php?f=11&t=119168&start=160

5. Lol and here I am king. And ask china. Day 1 of the osw with protake I advised him my acct was already listed in the store for sale lol. Had been listed for weeks before the PROFAKE war started. I advised china that at any given point the asking price could be Met and the acct could change hands. And then the asking price was met and I sold it. I advised to46 that the acct was currently in war with protake and that army-of-china knew it was currently on the market and would most likely be sold quickly. I ASSUMED protake would have a little honor and let the new owner play in peace. But the butthurt runs deep in PROFAKE and they just couldn't let it be. So they continued to hit the acct. TO46 knew the risks when he bought the acct. He still chose to shell out 475$ for the acct, which I happily took. Then retired. Sold my bank also and gave the rest of my accts away. Except this one of course.

And as for the "picked on smaller players" comment. Lolololol. I don't even feel the need to argue that point because leaderboard knows better

So all in all kingcalm is just a super butthurted nOob, obviously jealous of my greatness, who feels the need to come try to bash me here. Except true players know better than to assume I pick on smaller players. Little does king know that all the while I was "warring" his clan I was also in another osw with LG and yet another war with MG an chongo. Oh well. Kingcalm will always remain a butthurted nOob who throws lies and propaganda around because no matter what he does he will never reach the level of greatness I have

Ps. Nice fail strip protake. Thanks for helping me clear craps off others banks by hiring the craps I cleared off banks with the last fail strip of 25b complete dud allies. Lol I don't even have to go scam allies off as long as their are nOob strippers like PROFAKE aroundthanks for the golds

6. Oh and for the record thanks for being one of my biggest fanboys kingcalm. Always great to see someone take so much time to make up a great story about me. Even taking the time to quote me and trace the acct to new owners. Glad u love me so much baby boy. Now back to being a nOob storyteller you go, fading off into the nothingness you were prior to having my name in your mouth

7. ^ :lol: :lol: I never knew why we don't get along lol but Kuzisa thinks we'd get along. Apparently our personalities match?

8. Still lying when everyone can see the truth for themselves?

This is what is left of -MlcKeYKnOcKs-. The same Mlckey who was in an osw with us, ran his mouth off (like now), then ran from his clan, changed his name, and eventually sold his account to get away from us, then couldn't even live up to that.

Nice rant. I could trade trash talk with you, but there is nothing either of us could say that would be more embarrassing than what you actually did. Happy Holidays to you :)

9. Lol proved wrong and disappears. And for the record I had to tell twicc to kick the acct from NA when I sold it because it happened unexpectedly and I didn't have time to leave NA. I never ran. Go ask china for yourself if that conversation wasnt had day 1 of the osw smart guy. Ur lies and propaganda are foolish and only a fool would believe them. Anyways back to your butthurtedness king calm. Keep wishing you could be me and trying to disgrace my name. As I said, you will never amount to the player I am

10. Also there was never a -mickeyknocks- rere. It was MLCKEYKNOCKS

11. KAlanGo is the account now

12. Too bad new owner tore down the spy build

13. This one time , at band camp, satan stuck a fiddler up some kings ass, true story , ask satan. Blah blah blah, who cares. Fiddler you got nerve , trollin here, go back to writing ..,, or stealing . Yet another failed thread clogging g the forums.

14. Does it look like I was trolling? I'm on the first page, I answered his question and I asked Mickey a question not you.

15. KaW hasn't had a proper troll since D-Bo. :|

16. Kalango sold too. You can find the acct on leaderboard under valuable. Sits around 42ish depending on the day.

Lol asks around about how the acct got to valuable leaderboard. Wasn't because I had an alt and vollied it therewasn't because i had a friend volley me there(although now we are best of friends)

so keep talking king. Will u ever be able to achieve top 50 LB thru means of WARdon't think so.

Now gargle my danglies. NO TEETH

17. If someone keeps saying how "great" they are, they usually aren't. 

18. @fiddler. I see the story actually did belong to you

So maybe you aren't a liar and are just one of the most interesting people in the world who knows.

And isn't belle doing exactly what got me silenced for a month?

19. Lol zaft nOoblet chairu handle the rest while king gargles the danglies

20. I'm far from the most interesting, actually I'm really no that interesting. I just can admire fine arts.