Mickey Knocks...who be this??

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WhiteHazeBBR3, Dec 22, 2012.

1. He got the nickname, because he won't use a door bell, he will only knock.

2. So kingCalm still can't get over about mlckey selling the account? Moved on kingcalm, the butthurts only in the first time..I believed you bunch at Profake are getting the rimming of your life.

Follow the lead of Army, he's zipping his mouth shut cos he is taking it like a man..He's reserved himself to bend over and keep it coming.. :lol:

Now do yourself a favor and fall in the line.. :lol:

New Age

3. I didn't realize how far a story could get twisted just by passing around forums a little, lol. No matter any reason for any leave or selling of accounts, Mickey was and still is a great guy. The lable of a good warrior is simply a matter of opinion that I don't like getting into, so I won't. But Mickey is a nonetheless a good friend and a funny son of a *****.

4. Do I know you

5. Jkthanks frank i try to amuse myself. And the rest of KaW can be amused or not. Their choice lol

6.  You really had me going yesterday, I though I had the wrong mickey :lol:

7. And FYI to everybody. The name mickeyknocks comes from Mickey Knox. The baddest mother fucker ever. Google that 

8. Lol frank I was just teasing to see if I could make u second guess yourself lol. Seems it worked

9. Anyways tike to go guys. Gotta play dead waiting for the next profail strip

Mick leader of ®fail

10. The only reason I second guessed myself was because of the name, I knew I had seen it before somewhere else lol, same here, minus the strip part. Cya

11. Shh, Mickey once killed someone and had to ditch and run, that why he is on the DL now. Shh.

Last know pic of Mickey : if u see him, call prolice...
    [​IMG]