Mercaholics VS. Crimson & Group

Discussion in 'Wars' started by NBK_pro_NBK, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Re: Mercaholics VS. Crimson

Bacon

2. Re: Mercaholics VS. Crimson

Vixen u are blocked from our merc wall

3. And lets face it your the last person id ever have time for your just one stuck up big headed jerk

4. Re: Mercaholics VS. Crimson

Don't talk about FAIR when you cried to my friend about him hitting you along with others, while you and everyone much bigger than me in and outside your clan (assuming your mercs gone to help places)were hitting me. I never cried about that one now did I big boy.
    I had one friend who's been with me against your clan. Others I'm guessing just dropped in.
    Now player I'd suggest you shut your fat mouth before I decide to reverse my cf on your clan.

5. Player adding fuel to the fire is a bad idea.
    You guys just requested a cease fire.
    Handle this with class and professionalism, something that Crimson is incapable of.

6. Re: Mercaholics VS. Crimson

Like I care.  I'm not associating myself with noobs like yourselves :lol:

7. Re: Mercaholics VS. Crimson

Im waiting for hero to post those cancer PMs he claimed....

(Yas im NBKs alt)

8. Re: Mercaholics VS. Crimson

Sorry lol. I'm too hot headed to not be classy 

9. Crimson, the people in this clan will be more of a better person then you ever will be we've stayed loyal to Mercaholics during this time but youve left the clan YOU OWN to go and join another clan doing b2b haunts, you cant even stay in your own clan against us and LOYALTY is one hell of a big thing

10. Re: Mercaholics VS. Crimson

I'll let gunner know that since you're so LOYAL you wouldn't mind another few weeks of war.

We'll see what he thinks about that.

11. Re: Mercaholics VS. Crimson

Awesome.......

12. Your so childish, fighting will never solve the problem, violence aint how to change things, negotiating is they way foward theirs no point in fighting it gets you no were and it takes alot of time and it just makes things worse, so be the big man and stop hits and have a happy kaw life and be friends not enemies

13. Re: Mercaholics VS. Crimson

I warned you player. I said I'd reverse my decision should you open your fat mouth again.
    And you did it.

As for my CLAN someone made it for me to war with hero and you guys.
    It's no clan. It's full of Alts. I haven't had a home clan in years.

Maybe I'm an ass, but when someone is nice enough to give your clan a cf I wouldn't push my limits.

14. Re: Mercaholics VS. Crimson

Player. Crimson owned a clan soley for her alts and one friend. She didn't exactly abandon anyone by leaving it. Especially if she's hitting you still

15. Leave my clan out of it, if you have such a problem with me tell me and ill work something out with you, my clans done nothing, talk to me as its my big mouth whats started it

16. Re: Mercaholics VS. Crimson

Lol crimson your on here talking tough, denying cfs but your the one who cried for help in the first place  handle your own business next time cup cake, especially if you are going to try to look tough afterwords.

17. Re: Mercaholics VS. Crimson

I didn't cry for help exactly. 

18. Re: Mercaholics VS. Crimson

I said halp on troubles wall jokingly.
    He said if I told him I loved him he'd help lmfao.
    Which I never did  trouble taught me what I know but I'm sure as hell an asshole to him :lol:

19. Re: Mercaholics VS. Crimson

Player tryna play cool 

20. Re: Mercaholics VS. Crimson

However you tell it, someone else is fighting your fight and you are a noob  talk tough when you accomplish something on your own instead of riding the skirts of what others are doing for you. Just a tip