Merc Wars - A Time Past

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _________san__________, Jun 21, 2013.

1. P.S: hi to Kotfe old guard (hey, don't start telling me which letter in Kotfe should be in cap), Merc Inc (MI), SW LBers, and the 100s of others friends I met during SW days...and to the very few select awesome war commanders ...one of which I havent had the chance to meet: Wulf

[Yes I don't miss the slow spy starts for sure, but both clans being dtw, thats fine, fastest fingers with brains to scan who needs to be scanned and when...definitely better than some dumb  KO mechs...which anyway is the same as saying dtw, difference being: KO is not by choice, by luck, and many times if on the weaker clan: can't even do anything - let alone lag. Dtw can be by choice at least. Are devs nuts? They removed the aspect of a player being able to fight and replaced it by "unfairness" and "luck". EE wars are like bingo in this context: hope to have the right set of numbers and pray the numbers come out)

2. I remember before there were slow spy starts. Spies weren't the in thing way back. I fought with or against many of the long term players.

Yeah, it was fun but tough as hell. I remember true first big LB war I went to. I passed out for about 30 minutes and woke with the phone vibrating on my chest taking incoming. Had someone in the other side hire me and started telling them majesty and TEJA were heading over to give us a hand in ally chat.

Those days are gone and I feel like I'm too old for that anymore. Tell u what though, it's feels good remembering those days of ol.

Peace

3. Remember lol, I actually remember walking about 50 friends for help

4. Oh man!!! That was quite an epic Merc war. Won in the last minutes with an open OSF. Ended up with a few LB players knocking at my door.

Such good times!

5. Remember when war system first came out? Majesty was mercing and basically when he joined no one could successfully hit him. It was pretty epic.

6. Not that old then?

7. Kicking people so co owner and owner get all the plunder

8. Curt