Me vs TAKE DOWN (clans bc).

Discussion in 'Wars' started by l_____Kingdom-_of__Heaven____I, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 

2. Thanks for the advice Milone.

Yes, I'm still learning and there are asking for a seal which I will not buy for them so it looks like i'm alone me and loyal friends will help fight them off.

3. koh you got into a fight against that small clan of 11 just a few days ago and i backed you up,

What your doing here is stupid, this is an OSW clan, not an eb fairy clan, this is a fight you stand no chance, if you cant see that, then i wish you well trying to do something to them

4. Not that one though^

5. Explain to me how destroyers BFE is bad plz, do you even kaw bro???!?!?

6. @Wardragon thanks and yes we did one that 2v 11 but this clan choosen me I never heard of them they started to farm me someone put out a contract and there asking for a seal in order for me to CF.

7. Kingdead- it's because im a nub brah :mrgreen:
    Please don't hurt me, i'm bad at PvP

8. Is takedown an osw clan??

9. Takedown will smash you

support for takedown

10. @DaMooOse, No they are not. Take Down is a clan run by Lwp full of a group he tried making to strip his enemies. Now he just scams noobs and farms more noobs for hte.

11. On another note, Does Kingdom remind anyone of Saltyfeet?

12. @party I'm not pinned and unloading on them and not stripped yet so I don't now how there "smashing" if you call a ton on scouts winning then there destroying me I can't win at all.

13. Being stripped doesnt mean you are smashed either, Stripped means they have just cut a major percentage of income for you. People fight stripped and potless all the time

14. It's this thread that proves who is winning. Stand your ground and be proud man.

15. This threads purpose is to show all new players in Kaw that even if you have to stand against a clan by yourself you'll earn more respect and not be a pushover I stick to my word even tho. I know i'm outnumber here. CF will not occur unless it's mutual I didn't start this so I'm not going to fall there invading my space all I wanted is to EE and do EBs to grow now i'll just grow off them funny how even a EB fairy can stand up against them.

16. Already know how this ends

17. you want too ee i see that with the shattered sword

18. Now take down have people is respect and like an some maybe not so much and koh is a complete spanner but I'd like to hear from a council member what exactly he's done to justify something that will basically require him spending rl cash as the drop rate blows to get a cf?. Can't exactly trust what kingdom of whining says.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.