Me vs TAKE DOWN (clans bc).

Discussion in 'Wars' started by l_____Kingdom-_of__Heaven____I, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. a few psh you need to go back to algebra #6 down is all hitting me and like I said on nov 1 I will gather friends and go into a osw if i dont have enough then its me vs them

2. Hey everyone check my stats im about make a upgrade off them :lol:

3. At your stats an upgrade is like 4b, hardly an achievement

4. still they all pay more then ambush lmao im sorta turn off from getting 60m per hit off them

5. On* and I just bought a 50b spy building I believe thats more then a little upgrade

6. Oh wow ambush, cause that pays great

7. Question. 60m/hit, but how much in pots to win?

8. My next upgrade is 150 bil

9. Mine is 52.6Bil. Getting close :D

10. destroyer I dont need to used pots your guys bfe is crappy lol

11. Lolz. He said my BFE is crappy

12. Sounds like some serious WIN to me !!!! good job bro !

13. Never understood the logic behind these types of threads, but to each their own.

14. Lol now who hired carnage to start hitting me you guys really do pray on the weak. Oh well I'll ride it out till the day I die.

Destroyer I been playing for only 2 months you have a 2yo badge with that much time I would have more bfe then you.

15. By the way. Watch how many T6 you throw up. Y'know. Unless you want 20mcs hit range. But what do i know? I'm just a nub :mrgreen:

I bet you would, but i still worked fo' mine

16. Well with everyone against me I will not have a chance to reach 20mcs.

I would respected your clan more if you guys/gals
    wouldn't all jump on me at once and pvp like a real warrior
    would have done.

17. I think you misunderstood my post. With a specific number of T6, 21.2mil CS and smaller builds will be able to hit you.

18. Well it doesn't matter I have no chance and I know that my comment about "10 to 15 clans backing me up" was not true.

But, I will repeat I will not CF for something I didn't start if you need your whole clan even invited friends outside of clan to keep me 0 then your clan is better then I thought.

19. "i wish your clan wouldnt all jump me at once and PvP me like a real warrior would have done"

A skilled off system war veteran would know how to fight outnumbered as he has surely done it before and learned from experience.

Heaven, you are learning. These guys have already been here and done this. Just keep in mind what you say and not dig yourself into a hole that you have to pay for with real life money.

Pride comes before the fall.

20. 'Pray on the weak'

Are you implying you're weak? Haha :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.