Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Predictions

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by IllIll_BlackHandLegion_IllIlI, May 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alright, so most of you guys know that there's a huge fight going down in mere hours. We have 2 fighters:

Floyd Mayweather

Record: 47-0

Notable Opponents Beaten: Diego Corrales, Shane Mosley, Oscar de la Hoya, José Luis Castillo, Arturo Gatti, Juan Manuel Marquez

Fighting Style: Smart, Defensive, Throws a High Number of Punches

VS.

Manny Pacquiao

Record: 57-5-2

Notable Opponents Beaten: Shane Mosley, Oscar de la Hoya, David Diaz, Juan Manuel Marquez, Erik Morales, Marco Antonio Barrera

Fighting Style: Offensive, Powerful Punching

Post your thoughts on who will win, and how they will win. My prediction is Mayweather wins by decision.

2. Mayweather cuz hes unbeaten so far :^)

3. Mayweather by decision. If manny didn't have that face planting knockout I would have chose him. I really hope I'm wrong though.

4. Pacman to win by decision. hopefully he knocks Mayweather on his back though

5. Maywheater is a sneaky b...oxer. Paquiao will never catch him. Money is gonna impose his style of hitting and running and hugging when things get heated. I wish maywheater would get ko'd but that is not gonna happen.

6. I'm betting on Mayweather on decision. Pacman will go down

7. As much as I hate Mayweather, he's gonna win.

I can't stand his fighting style - it's so annoying!

8. Mayweather by decision,unless manny catches him with a good punch, but even then may weather will just hug the round out if he doesn't get knocked out cold.

9. Money Mayweather in 6

10. Draw.

Then they make another billion on the rematch.

11. Ffloyd, or there will be riots.

12. Pacman.

Mayweather stated "I'm better than Muhammad Ali" Anyone who's that over-confident (and stupid) is going to lose

13. Omar will win

14. Mayweather obvi

15. I agree only reason why mayweather is undefeated is because he only faces certain people and only fights in Vegas

Ali fought everyone and every where Ali will remain the greatest of all time

Tyson said mayweather is a coward who has to have body guards just to take his kids to school

16. You do realize there never was a boxer as over-confident as Ali was.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.