Mamma-Merc is going down

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Spektrum, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SS your battle log and the people farming you.then i can farm them....i cant take it out on her cuz she is dtw...give me something to work with babe. i am a farmer. but i cant farm someone with nothing to farm

2. NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"!!

3. Hehehe....

[​IMG]

*Nom Noms popcorn like a wild woman*

4. U R EVIIIIILLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. people tell me."why are your stats so low?" but do they know i have 500bill in att pots.noob?no. smart yes.

6. IM ON THE SIDE THAT WILL MAKE ME THE MOST CASH.so which side is it?

7. grahh dtw pinned now lmmee regain and ill get emy1998

8. If a wen hit u u can hit back it a new law past by the supreme court

9. If you need help pm me I got Friends who love war

10. I'm sorry, but I've just read this whole thread-

My opinion, metal, this shouldn't have come to the forums and you definately shouldn't have dropped you were drakian in there (not because it changes our opinions, but because we don't care who you are)

Also to me, it sounds like rom is taking the piss. It all sounds like a set-up IMHO.

11. However if it isn't a set up,

Gratz to mamma-merc. Doing what this game is about, she's got Mercs? Cool. Get some Mercs, Rom's pretty badass in his own right, and if he felt as strongly as he is portraying in this thread- you'd be able to get your hands on some decent back up.

12. Who me? What do you mean a set-up?

13. Grahhh is part of wingless and if his name appears in your news please bring it to me. For now I ask all actions against him stop. If he brings actions against you I will personally remove him. Till then I ask he be left alone, I am understanding his name was in someones new more then it should of been but he has been warned and has learnt. Any questions in regards to him please find me i will be happy to answer them. -Kisses

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.