Mamma-Merc is going down

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Spektrum, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, my work here is done. Goodbye thread, will check you in the morning.

2. the fact that metal even needs help crushing her is funny

3. who is on metal malitias side

4. Face the facts it is not photo shop. I don't know how. She was messaging me when I made the thread. Sorry to burst your bubble

5. I see nothing. I have not seen both sides of the argument. So what if someone goes quiet? That doesnt mean youre right.

Even then, if mamma or anyone else thinks i actually believed this thread, then they need to get a reality check. No one is that awesome.

6. i am on Nobodys side im just saying that it is sad that metal needs help farming a little low stats alt

7. [​IMG]
    Pretzel anyone?

8. the fact that the lil alt/noob w/e idk what but anyways is making fun of people sticking up for her is sad too.

9. the fact she has provoked a person 10x her stats in the first place is Usually a idiotic thing to do....it is so funny because she is actually kicking his but...it is so unusual

10. I want some popcorn

11. She also has mercs out the wazoo

12. i can honestly say that i admire her for hitting this guy and actually winning...because in the 3 years of me on kaw.....I have never say such drama like this over a guy 10x her stats being farmed!

13. You got it Queen.
    *hands Queen some pretzels*

14. Then WHY dont u complain and post the mercs actually farming you.she is not the issue then the mercs are?okay?ok.

15. Turkey

[​IMG]

ALL MINE!! Nom nom nom...

16. 3yrs Must have been part of beta testing..idk..

17. I didn't think the drama could get any more intense...now a spastic turkey has joined this thread...

"popcorn won't do no more...I need something to calm me down..all this drama is getting to me"

Noob wars 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.