LR vs IG/BH Strip Catalogue

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Hi philo, it'll be great if u can compare the total strips by both sides. It'll be so much interesting :)

2. This thread is vastly entertaining!

3. Would be good to see all of this with totals over how many people got stripped.
    For examples:
    TOTAL : 36T stripped over 25 people
    TOTAL : 34T stripped over 30 people
    And average strip size would be good too.
    36,000,000,000,000/25= whatever the fudge

4. Okay. I finally got some corrections done in the main part. I welcome anyone with know strips to post here. ty.

5. With so many strips happening everyday, and so little accurate information on them, it is next to impossible to complete this task. Great idea though.

6. i have been following the iG/BH Vs LR OSW and the Apoc Vs ZAFT OSW on forums for some time, i have friends on both sides of both wars so its my interest to follow these, i find this information helpful and gives me a good view of how all sides are faring, well done phil, keep up the info, i find your threads informatic and well written with an unbiased view.

7. Did you just say informatic

8. LMFAO corsair. I didn't notice.

:lol: …

I hope an " :extremelol: " is created.

9. When did foxes join the war? Not been following it and just noticed.

This first time they warred with ig?

10. @Snr
    Maybe I want to say 10 days ago they joined.VooDoo/OutlawZ is helping iG to

11. Foxes threw their hat in the ring a couple weeks ago. No one noticed / cared.

Irrelevant - [ ih - rel - uh - vuhnt ]
    adjective

1. Not relevant; not applicable or important: His lectures often stray to interesting but irrelevant subjects.
    2. Foxes

12. That's long long list of stripped noobs from BH

13. I can't for the life of me workout what business it is of the OP to make any threads about this war and even more so this particular thread...

I sense there is a fat guy wearing chicks underwear sitting in his grandmas basement thinking he's cool here

14. That would be me.

15. You must live under a rock. Philosopher does this for all wars that tend to involve iG. Some say he has a main in iG..but don't tell anyone that or it will ruin his credibility.

16. No id just say he's an attention seeking gimp that loves the thought of being involved in these things.....of course he's free to send the main he may or may not have after me if he so chooses

17. But aren't you the same thing right now?

18. It is quite remarkable that the OP will be the one remembered more than anyone for this OSW without technically directly being involved.

19. Not really, I don't see multiple threads about a war I'm not part of