LR vs IG/BH Strip Catalogue

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 15, 2013.

1. you know this is happening to someone when they refuse to post and/or call their strips list a "secret" :cool:

[​IMG] GIFSoup

2. If this list is accurate op, I'd be ******** my pants right now if I was lr... Look at the catalogue, bh is obviously hiding something up their sleeve!

3. Very well hidden secrets indeed

4. @sugar I wouldn't be to confident ;) underestimation is everyone's downfall

5. but it cant be help. being aware of ones strengths and your ones weakness is wiser than being sure of your own strength and ones weakness.

6. Yes I know they are actively recruiting other clans to help them.

7. maybe the ig/bh side doesn't want to post their attempted strips after the "blue-killer got exposed" debacle. thats a good reason for not want to post attempts i guess :roll: :roll:

8. I think Phil said there are about 3500 accounts in this war. Lets say a conservative 1000 of those are on the LR side. Do you really expect us to record every strip, count the steals, report to Phil and then after all that get into some sort of slagging match over whether they got 80% or 50% of the cash they bought.... ?

Strips are happening, both ways, not all are reported for the wider audience and not all are successful. Just buckle up, man up and wait for them to post an honour saving 'Yes, they were a great alliance to war against, look how much fun we all had, fearsome warriors on both sides, aren't we all big balled bad boys.' Then we can reject that and give the same terms they have Foxes :p

PS: LR et al. If you want to copy paste that I won't do you for copyright infringement... I think Wulf came up with the intellectual property on that surrender post.

utlawZ

9. speaking of your name your alliance has done nothing but cry about stuff so far:

-someone used a pic of my son that i freely used/posted as my profile pic on a third party app aka "mods please punnish otherside for something i freely put out there..."

-owner didn't reset 4 accounts, only 3....yeah right lol unless of course there was account sharing then that may be true

-bash mods and devs, outright lies towards opponents, come on get a grip its a game (which you are losing at :cool: )

10. @hire me- wasn't yours the alliance that surrendered and apologized to us a couple of months ago? Oh yes! That was you!!!

Invalid argument is invalid.

11. if i am wrong and he's not a part of this i apologize, i assumed without looking he was a statless alt lol but i stand by the accusations i made towards our enemies :cool:

12. As far as I recall I have only been involved in one surrender... and that was to iG! Next closest was when regs called me, as part of their alliance, into their war with KotFE... and then ran away. Not sure that was a surrender, more of a 'well we don't have a beef with you, shall we stop hitting each other now?'

@bellemorte, who the hell are you? Some wannabe mod?

@caligulas, yup I'm in this. If you see me in your news burning pots that would be the night before you don't see me stealing you dry. (Check banner for further details)

utlawZ

13. @hire me- are you living in a hole in the ground? Have that weird short term memory loss thing like in Memento?

God bless the speshul people 

14. Why should people care about what you think?Your obviously are a alt,get your main out and lets play ;)

15. Belle, nice come back... classy... you cut me deep, real deep 

Dom, ciao! BobbleZ here  new phone, not switched account over yet.

16. Oh. Excellent! So you aren't too active on your main? The one with no memory of the past year? 

17. No, not as active as I once was. Enough to bring you to your knees though :D

18. Hire_Me_and_cry Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 :43 pm
    so its been what 3 months?Try a better excuse.

19. Excuse? I wasn't giving an excuse. What do I need to excuse myself from? I was just explaining why I was posting from this account rather than my main account. You asked for my main and I gave it. Clutching at straws Dom, maybe you can do better in game than on forum... I won't hold my breath.

20. Hello all. Sorry for my 2 day AWOL, but I was a little exhausted and now my computer won't let me connect to the forums to edit. (Plan to shoot it later).

Anyway, a few news posted here just to clear up outstanding issues until they can be fixed.

Punch and pie strip was 321b
    Chopper strip is only 550b
    Zfearless was stripped 105b.

Sorry for all this again. Hopefully after this weekends EE I can sort it all out properly. Cheers.